"Harry I don't plan on going anywhere I just don't want to be some girl your fucking."

He nodded kissing me again I accepted the kiss. he pulled back "be my girlfriend."

I laughed really hard "So you get to ghost me. have girls grinding on you and expect me to just be your girlfriend because your ready? You hurt me Harry."

"Fuck sakes" he threw his head back "i fucked up so bad now you don't want to be in a relationship with me right."

"Harry.."

"I'm not good at this just tell me what you want me to do."

"Apologize Harry."

He kissed me mumbling "I'm sorry kissing me again "I'm sorry."

I pulled back "Harry."

"I'm sorry lex" I could see the guilt

I nodded "I believe you"

"So are we in a relationship now?"

"No"

"What! why?" He sighed

"This isn't how I want to remember this"

"Ok so then how do you want to remember it."

"I don't know Harry that's up to you."

"I told you I'm not good at this type of stuff."

"Seems like you need to learn."patting his head "Now you can leave I have a friend coming over."

"Ed?" He scoffed

"If it was Ed it shouldn't matter because we are just friends but no it's not him."

"Who?" Questioned way to surprised

"Why are you so surprised I'm making friends do I not come off as a person who's capable of making friends?"

He laughed "no I'm just curious."

"Well if you must know it's my friend Sarah"

"Who's Sarah?"

"She works at the thrifts store I'm obsessed with."

He's eyes widen "like the one with the horse carriage on the sign?"

"What did you sleep with her?"

He laughed "no but Louis once tried to you know but she ended up talking his ear off. Making him give an excuse to leave." he laughed

I smacked him "hey she's very sweet."

"I'm not saying she isn't." Putting his hands up.

"well I'm hanging out with her tonight she said she has some decor stuff she trying to get rid of and wanted to see if wanted any. So if you can Please go."

"What are you embarrassed"

"No I just please go."

I wasn't embarrassed of him but she also said she was going to break his nose when she saw him.

"Kiss me and I'll leave."

I leaned up and kissed him.

"Ok I'll figure out amazing way to ask you out. maybe look up at the sky every now and again might have a plane write it out."

"Where would you get a plane from?"

"It would be silly for Liam to have his pilots license and not have a plane right?"

"He what?"

"Yep hey I'm a soon to be pilot myself I only have a few more hours left."

"Harry I know nothing about you." I sighed

"Well we will have plenty of time to learn about each other"

He kissed me once more

Harry POV
I headed over to Louis's Zayns is there they are sat playing video games.

"Where've you been you said you were coming like forever ago?" Louis asked not even looking up from the tv screen

"I ran into lexy"

"And.. did you fuck and make up?"louis laughed

"We didn't fuck but we did make up."

"So she's is fucking Ed is that why you didn't?"

"No and she's not fucking Ed."

Zayn smack Louis chest "so what's the situation now with you two?"

"I asked her to be my girlfriend but she wants me to ask another time because she wants it to be.."

Zayn finished off my sentence "special. Yeah Harry girls expect that."

Louis said "waste of time"

Zayn said "if the girl is worth it then you do everything in your power to make them happy."

"So like what do I do? "

"Something special" zayn laughed

"Fuck I don't even have a single idea."

Louis said "look at Harry turning into a simp."

I flipped him off

"Don't forget how much of an ass you were when I was dating Nia."Louis rolled his eyes

"Nia the one you walked in sucking off 4 guys at one time. I'm so sad I didn't waste my time being nice to her."

Louis said "exactly why relationships are a waste of time."

"Alexis would never."

Louis looked at me about to say something but then said "you're probably right she seems very 'vanilla'"

I was about to say something but chose to keep my mouth shut so I didn't put her on blast.

Respect. Thats part of this whole relationship thing right?