20.

"I got it! I got it!" a yell echoed through out the gym as shoes squeaked. The ball was quickly received, and was sent to the setter.

"Hinata!"

"Block him!"

"They're really good, of course they could work on receives, especially the ginger. It looks like he barely knows what he's doing." The brunette said as shared her opinions with the older man.

"Ya, that's true. However, from what I've heard from Nishinoya, you're a bit of a prodigy. So when are you gonna get in there?" Ukai raised a brow in curiosity. "I though you only stayed to play, you haven't been in once and you've been here for half an hour."

"I wanted to see what Karasuno is bringing to the table for playoff's. I'm actually Seijohs manager." Kaiya explained, as the older mans face only showed surprise.

      "I would've never have guessed...... still not the time for talking. Get in there." He encouraged her off.

10 MINUTES LATER

   The brunette slowly opened the gymnasium door dressed in her volleyball gear. "Now, which team am I on?" Kaiya questioned with a demanding hand on her hips.

     "Mine!!!!" Tanaka screamed in excitement, running over to her. "Mine, you're on my team."

      "No fair! I wanted her on my team!" The ginger yelled in retaliation.

      "Too bad shorty. She's mine." He let out an evil laugh as he dragged the poor brunette away.

      "Uh, what position am I playing exactly?" Kaiya asked curiously. Not that she really cares, she loves every position; however, left side and setter have always been her favourite. She has always seemed to take after her brothers in that way.

       "You can be left side!" Ukai, yelled from the sidelines.

       "Sounds good! Who's serve?" She smiled in excitement.

        "Ours!" Tanaka yelled back, as he matched her energy. "Or yours, I guess." He threw the ball at her with a smile.

      As Kaiya caught the ball she took her time as she walked to the baseline.  She's always loved volleyball, but it feels as if she hasn't played in forever. She took a few deep breaths in attempt to relax, however as she looked up she saw Noya on the other side shaking in excitement. "Bring it on!" He yelled at her grinning as her readied himself into a low receiving position. She sent him an excited grin back at him as she started bouncing the ball to start her serve routine. Bouncing the ball three times, and spinning it in her hands once, she finally tosses the ball upwards towards the roof with a slow backspin that rotated the ball. She finally started her steps. Left. Right. Left. Up. Swing.

"BAM!" The serve echoed throughout the gym. Sending a rattling sensation throughout everyone's bodies. Everyone except one looked towards the brunette in utter shock. However, the silence was quickly shattered with an excited yell. "Woah! That was so cool! How'd you learn how to do that!?" The small tangerine yelled at her as he slipped under the net, running towards her at an alarming speed. "It was like SWOOSH, AND THEN THE BALL WENT ZOOM AND BAM!" He yelled gibberish in joy as he bounced around her.

"Wow! You've improved so much Kaiya! Like that spin serve of yours is absolutely crazy! Last time we played together, it was no where near that strong!" Noya praised her. The girl only grinned in reply.

     "It helps when you have two volleyball idiots as brothers," she let out a laugh, "and that all your friends think volleyball is the most important thing in the world." She replied with a shrug of the shoulders.

      The shorter boy stared at the girl menacingly. "Don't mention those assholes around me!" He yelled in irritation. "They don't deserve the title broth-"

      With a quick slap to the back of the head, Sugawara forced the younger boy into a bow. "Language! Don't say stuff like that. It's disrespectful. Apologize now."

     "It's fine really! He has a right to be angry.... I guess." She let out a nervous giggle. "But uh- shouldn't we continue playing?" Kaiya grinned. She was excited to continue, they seemed to have caught her interest.

MANY SETS LATER

    "Okay. Okay." A tired pant was heard. "I'm done we've been at this for a few hours now."

     "It's only been two and a half hours!" A shout sounded from the back round. A quick glare was shot back.

     "Kaiya! Kaiya! You can't leave yet!" The small ginger boy begged in hopes that she would actually stay. "I haven't beat you yet! I need to learn everything from you! What if I never see you again!" He cried in despair.

The brunette just ignored him, as she back tracked to the previous statement. "What do you mean two and a half hours? Shit." The girl said under her breath. "I'm really sorry but I have to get going. I was supposed to be elsewhere like an hour ago." She said in a rushed voice.

"No Kaiya you can't leave!" Nishinoya begged her. "Don't leave me here! What if, what if you get hurt! Let me walk you! You can't leave!" He continued on rambling.

"I'm really sorry Yū, but I really have to go. I mean it. If they think I missing it's going to be a shit sho-"

"Wait." A dark cloud covered the younger boy. "Is someone hurting my Kai!" He screamed in anger. "What do you mean a shit show if you're missing! Are they controlling?" A quiet pause gave the occupants of the gym an unsettling feeling. "Do I need to hurt someone?" The older boy said with a crazy look in his eye.

Just as she was about to reply, the door of the gymnasium slammed open, and voice echoed through out the room. "Kaiya! I'm here to save you from, the- these monsters!" As heads snapped towards the voice, all that was to be seen, was a tall figure surrounded by light. "I won't let you be tainted by their idiocy!" The unknown figure yelled.

1009 words