13.

As soon as Kaiya got home she went straight to bed. However, just as she laid down in bed a chime sounded from Kaiya's phone, the light from the notification filled the brunettes room. With a grunt, she rolled over to reach for the box. Her dainty hands picked the phone up, she held it near her face with confusion. Who could be messaging her at this time of night? Surprise filled her face, it was a Instagram dm.

      The girl quickly typed in her password, and clicked the icon. She then proceeded to her dm's. She almost dropped her phone in shock, due to seeing who had texted her. He knew. Atsumu. She hadn't talked to him in almost over two years. What'd he want? What if he found out again? She debated wether or not to respond. But with one swift slide, she read the text.

ATSUMU
Miyaatsumu_7

NOV 16, 12:44 PM

Hey, uh so this is kinda far fetched. But is your name Kaiya?
And do you have two older brothers?

Uh, I'm sorry do I know you?
That's kinda a weird question to ask a stranger

Uh my names Atsumu
I live in Hyogo prefecture and go to Inarizaki

Uh I kinda gathered ur name from ur @ but thanks
I guess? 🤷🏼‍♀️
But srsly do I know u or sumthing

Uh if you could answer the question please

I think u already know if I'm being honest here

Meh, I just wanna make sure before making assumptions

Idk 🤷🏼‍♀️

Soooo I'm right then?

🤷🏼‍♀️

Using words might be helpful

Kaiya took a deep breath in not knowing what to do. He knew. He definitely did. You didn't just text random strangers that. What was she going to do? What was going to happen? She couldn't just leave. So, she swiped out of the chat due to the panic that had risen in her body at a rapid pace.

She couldn't just leave him on read though. Could she? Thoughts of stress started filling her brain. What was going to happen? What if he found out? Did he hate her because of what happened? But at the same time, a bit of relief filled her. She was once again, finally talking to her older brother. She missed him. What if she could have a normal relationship with him? Could she stop him from finding out? Could she finally see them in person again after all this time? Kaiya didn't know what to do. Text him? Ignore him?

    The brown haired girl pushed the grey sheets down and away from her chest. Throwing her legs over the edge of the bed, she rubbed her hand down her face letting a heavy sigh escape her mouth. She mumbled. "What am I going to do?" Getting up from her sitting position, she made her way over to her door, wanting to get a glass of water from the kitchen. Kaiya reached up to the top left cupboard, and turned on the tap. A creaking noise sounded from behind her. She spun around in a panic.

     "What are you doing up?" Her father questioned looking at his watch to check the time. "It's like, 1:13 AM." Is all he said, confusion filling his scruffy face.

       "I-uh. I wanted a glass of water." She said studying her shoes. "Nightmare." Is all she said looking back up again.