7.

SUNA'S POV

Suna woke up as a chime was sounded throughout his dark room. With his eyes still closed he reached over towards his nightstand, his hand searching for the blocky object he calls, his precious phone. Groaning because he's not able to find it, he roles to the edge of his bed, eyes still closed. Just as he's about to reach further, he rolls too far causing himself to fall of the edge of his comfy bed.

    Laying on the floor for the next 5 minutes. He sighs as he started upwards to get back into bed, on his way up he spots his phone, it lays on his floor next to his volleyball bag. He groans in annoyance. Flipping his phone over, he's shocked to see it's a Instagram notification, as he hasn't posted in over two months. Opening his phone and clicking the app he sees'.

Miya_Kai711 liked your post.

He groans in annoyance. Another fangirl. "Great" He mumbles, with an added eye roll. He clicks the girls at and then clicks the dm option.

Kaiya
Miya_Kai711

NOV 13, 12: 57 AM

Hey. I think your stalking the wrong accounts. Your a Miya fan girl after all.

He laughs comment he made at the end. But what he wasn't expecting was a message back so quickly. Another ding sounded throughout the room. However, this time Suna had no hesitation in picking up the phone this time. He enjoyed bullying fangirls on line. Call it one of his hobbies.

Um, actually that was an accident sorry😅

     He scoffed at the girls reply, but started typing back immediately.

Well either way get off my account I don't like girls like you

Girls like me?

Yes girls like you🤢🤮

I'm sorry I'm confused

What's there to be confused abt? Fan girls are all trashy

I'm still confused🤨

How? Are you mentally impaired or sum shit😑

No I'm just confused as to why your calling me trashy because of sumthing that I didn't know I did

Ohhhhh shiiiitttt
Your one of those girlssss
I get it
I get it👍

??????

Your claiming boys last names even though you don't know them and they're single as fuck

Are you saying I am taking sum1s last name even though I'm not married to them?

Precisely👌
Oui oui🤌
Exactamendo amigo

Who are you talking abt?

Oh you know......
The Miya twins
Osamu?
Atsumu?
Ringing any bells?

Hmm 🤔
Not rly no.