14.

Even a week later Kaiya can't forget the conversation between her and her brother. Brother. What an odd word, she'd have to get used to that again. She came clean to him. Was he mad? Was Osamu mad? Does Osamu even know? She hadn't talked to him, nor had Atsumu told her anything about him.

The conversations between the two usually consisted of pretty basic stuff. They talk about school, sports, grades; they haven't really talked about anything personal. And she's okay with that. She didn't want to talk about anything personal, life was hard enough right now as is.

TW: ABUSE IMPLIED

It was still hard to believe that she was actually talking to her brother again. As much anxiety as it caused for the poor teen to talk to her brother again, she knew it was helping her in a way. Helping get over her trauma. Was it trauma? She didn't really all understand what was going on. I mean it wasn't constant. It happened it was once. Was it once? She couldn't remember. It was good. He's helping her forget. Forget what he did.

TW: FINISHED

Groaning she finally rolled out of bed, picking up her phone she checked the time, it read 7:45 AM. She had to hurry up if she didn't want to be late for school. After getting changed and grabbing all of her necessities she bolted out of the door, she was going to be late for sure.

Running up to the bus stop she checked the time again 7:58 AM. Definitely late. Sighing in annoyance, she pulled out her phone, wanting to kill time. It was going to be a while before the bus was going to show up.

He phone chimed however, thinking nothing of it she continued to watch tik toks until the bus showed up. It chimed again, and again, and yet again. She should really turn on the banner notifications. Swiping off tik tok she noticed it was a Instagram notification, the only person she dm'd was her older brother. Who seemed to be getting more annoying by the minute.

ATSUMU
Miyaatsumu_7

NOV 24, 8:11 AM

Heyyyyyyy Kaiya
Whatcha doin?
So I've actually been thinking about something.....

That's dangerous

What do you mean "that's dangerous"???
I'm not that stupid

Whatever ya say tsumu

I'm gonna ignore that comment and continue on
Anyways as I was saying

*texting
You're not actually talking

^
I'm gonna ignore that too cause ur being mean
As I was TExTinG you should give me ur actual number so we can call
Cause I wanna call you not just text you
I understand if I'm over steeping tho
Steppping
Steepi
Stepping
That's how I spell it right?
I
U
Like completely understand
But we could also like facetime and shit like wouldn't that be cool????
Seen

That's rude.
Seen

***-****-****

Awwwe I knew you loved me
🥰🥰
Have a marvellous day at school

How long did it take you to spell that one?
Marvellous that's a big word tsumu
Have you been practicing your big boy words???
I'm so proud!!!
Seen