18.

Laughing was heard throughout the small classroom. "Damn it Kai," the older boy laughed "I forgot all about that. Remember how mad he was?"

"He was pissed." The younger girl burst into another fit of giggles. "I can't believe we did that. We were in so much trouble, it wasn't even our fault Tsumu did it."

"I can't believe mom believed him. She definitely secretly knew it was another one of his little tantrums."

"Little?" She laughed. "He literally destroyed the toilet! Like who flushes a Zoro figurine down the toilet out of spite?"

"Only That dumb ass would." He smiled softly. "Ya' know, I really missed this. I'm sorry I was a dick."

Kaiya reached out to grab the boys hand. "Osamu, I already said it's fine. I totally understand, I would've reacted the same way too." She smiled.

"It's really not though Kai, I shoul-"

"Are you guys done yet!" Yelled an obnoxious, fake blonde as he threw open the door. "I heard laughing and I have a bad feeling it was about me." He pouted, as he sat himself down right next to Kaiya.

"Oi! They were still talking, ya' piece of sh-" Interrupted a lanky teen.

"It's fine." He was quickly cut off by the girl. "When do you guys leave? If you have some free time we should definitely hang out!"

"Yes!" Atsumu screeched as he threw his arms in the air.

"Meh, I don't think we're doin' anything? Osamu?" Questioned Suna as he looked towards the grey haired boy.

"I'll text Kita-san."

"Sounds good! What are we gonna' do?" Atsumu asked.

"We coul-"

"Ooo, ooo, let's go Go Carting! Or we could watch a movie! No actually let's play volleyball!" A loud groan was heard through out the room. "Oi! What's wrong with that? Huh?" The faux blonde threw his head towards his twin.

"That's literally all you wanna' do. I swear you have a volleyball in your head instead of a brain." Atsumu rolled his eyes in return. Just as Atsumu was about to reply a loud ring tone echoed off of the walls.

CALL INCOMING
Nishinoya Yū

ACCEPT DECLINE

"What's up Yū-senpai?" The brunette answered.

"Hey! I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me and a friend of mine!" The boy practically screamed.

"Sorry, I'm actually in Tokyo at the moment."

"What! Why? Oh my god," a pregnant pause filled the air "are you dying?" He asked in a hushed tone. "I knew it. I knew it! I should have left you alone in a house with him. What is he forcing you to do Kai? Huh. Should I get the feds in on it? I know some people. Maybe if we ask for help they can get you into a witts program..... no that's not what it's called."

"No. Really i-"

"Shush Kai I'm thinking. Whites program, no that's not it. By stander, tight, nope that's not right either. Fight, no.... witness. Oh my god! Witness protection!" He yelled. "That's what it's called right?"

"Yes. Yes that's what it's called. Yū I'm fine though, really. I don't need to go into witness protection or anything like that. Im actually with my brothers at the moment."