"Do you miss him now that your like stuck here?"

"He's dead." I said blankly. I don't know why I felt nothing when saying it. Maybe I was too tipsy.

"Oh no I'm sorry what happened?"

"Harry killed him."

Ed stood up and gave me a look of concern "just because or was it justified?"

"I'll let you put two and two together. I don't feel like talking about it"

He nodded "I'm sorry for whatever happened and I'm sorry Harry did what he did."

I nodded and we continued to play pool.

Ed said "I need to go upstairs for a second I need to pick up from niall. Do you want to stay down here or are you okay coming up?"

"I'm okay." I followed him up the stairs when I looked forward I saw a girl sitting on Harry's lap. My heart shattered.

Ed turned around immediately.
"Actually can you wait downstairs." he's face dropped when he realized I saw what he was trying to stop me from seeing.

I went downstairs. Tears streaming down my face. I went directly outside. It wasn't long until Ed was by my side.

"Lexy."

"Please don't tell me any Bullshit excuse"

He sat down beside me He stayed quiet for a while

"Niall slept with a girl I was in love with."

I looked at him

"We weren't officially dating but like we were a thing."

I looked at him "I'm sorry what the fuck is wrong with Niall why would he do that!"

"We kept it low key so Niall didn't know we were an actual thing so I don't hold it against him."

"The whole caring for people sucks. I feel like everyone just hurts each other."

He said "that is why I like cats better then humans" he smiled

I laughed

"If I didn't travel so much I would definitely have a cat."

I Nudged him "Hey if you get one I would be happy to watch it for you."

"Don't say that you'll temp me."

"You won't" I teased

We started walking back to our apartment's

"Thanks Ed"

He looked at me confused

"For cheering me up."

"Anytime."

Once I got into my apartment. The happiness that Ed was distracting me with disappeared. I was alone with my thoughts.

I couldn't help but cry and realize how pathetic I was for having feelings for letting myself have these feelings I went so long with being alone and being okay with it.

But stupid naive me thought I could be like one of those stupid characters in my stupid romance books. So I let myself fall. But the problem was I was I fell for someone who apparently had no intentions of even sticking around.

So now I'm here laying on my floor drunk alone.

-
Harry POV
at the bar.

I was sitting on the couch at the pub with the guys. they forced me to come out with them tonight.

Liam said "look Alexis is here"

Bullshit she wouldn't come here by herself. I got up and went to look for myself.