Extra Part . 1

The familiar sound of an annoying alarm wakes up the ever sleepy Han as he reaches out to switch it off. After finally getting his head right and feeling the drowsiness wearing away he opens his eyes. He stares at the blank ceiling for some time trying to determine what day it was so that he could see whether he absolutely had to get up and then he proceeded to fold the blanket and arrange the pillows before slowly making his way to the bathroom. 

Once he got out of the bathroom he made his way to the kitchen and saw a familiar figure in the kitchen cooking breakfast. He walked up to the figure and hugged him from behind, smelling the sweet coffee scent from his neck.

"Good morning Lee Know." Han said snuggling into the crook of Lee Know's neck.
"Finally you decide to wake up huh?" Lee Know said, continuing to make breakfast. 
"You know that I like my sleep. Just as much as I like you. No wait I like my sleep more." Han said slightly smirking as Lee Know elbowed him in the stomach, only narrowly missing from a severe attack.
"Your sleep won't cook you breakfast. Unless you somehow manage to sleepwalk and cook, but that is gonna end with the house in flames." Lee Know said slightly nudging Han so that he could put the food in a plate.

They were used to this morning routine after spending so much time together. 
They got together after the night in the secret spot. At first they kept it secret but slowly they started telling more people until the whole campus knew about them. 
They were finally able to get together after so many years of having feelings.
Now they had been together for 6 months and used to alternate between living in each other's dorms. They both had stuff at each other's place and were pretty much like a domestic couple.

"Come on let's get going otherwise we are going to be late for class. We both can go together since our timings are the same today." Lee Know said grabbing his bag and searching for Han.
"COMING." Han said running out of the closet while trying to put on a pair of socks with his bag constantly bouncing on his back.
"You woke up early and yet you are still like this." Lee Know said brushing down some of Han's wild hair. He then proceeded to open the door and grab the keys.
"That's because my lover is so pretty I lose track of time looking at you." Han said and then going up to Lee Know to kiss his cheek.

"Oooh. The couple is already lovey-dovey first thing in the morning." Hyunjin said walking out of his dorm with Felix following him. "The honeymoon phase isn't over yet huh?
"It is long over. Han just won't give it up though." Lee Know said pushing away Han who was trying to get in more kisses.
"It cute though." Felix said pulling out his phone to capture the moment.
"You guys can't really comment on us either. You are a couple too. Walking out of Hyunjin's dorm early in the morning." Han said trying to retort.
"We have been together for a year Han. Wrap it around your head already. Felix practically lives in my place." Hyunjin retorted back hitting Han's head to make him come back to his senses.
"I still can't beleive that you guys were together all this time and never told us. You only told us when we told you." Lee Know said.
"Well we weren't really trying to hide it. We wanted to see how many subtle hints would it take for you guys to realise." Felix said. 
"Yeah. We wherever he was I was also there too. And we were not so secretive about it either. How was it so hard for you guys to guess?' Hyunjin asked. "We knew immediatly when you guys started dating."
"Anyways shall we get going?" Felix said trying to end the conversation before Han and Hyunjin started a war over who knew who was dating.
"Yesss." Han said as they all made their way to the elevator.

Life was pretty normal for Han and Lee Know. The only change being not as many girls tried asking them out often.  They were known throughout the campus. 

The rest of the campus kings were sick of the romantic moments between the two couples who made them feel so single.

"You're still here?." Lee Know asked as he made his way to the abandoned building. "We should get going, my class is over."
"Let's sit here for some time. I haven't gotten to hang out here lately since my class ends late. End sem bioengineering labs take wayyyyyy to long."Han said pulling Lee Know down by his arm and resting his head lightly on his shoulder.
"Okay okay." 

They sat there for some time in the silence of the forest. They could see the red evening sun towering over the trees and creating playful images on the ground.

"The serenity of this place never fails to surprise me." Han said as he leaned in further into Lee Know's chest.
"Yeah. Your old spot was good too. It became a popular dating place you know, the campus has even started maintaining the place." 
"Wait really? Damn. I thought it was just a quant little place, never thought it would be appreciated by so many people."
"Yeah, it's nothing compared to our place though."
"Hey Lee Know." Han said as he straightened up. "What do you think about, properly moving in together?"
"Moving in?"
"Yeah you know. We don't need to have our stuff in two different houses so we can just have one, and there bigger flats are even closer to the campus and.."
Han was then interrupted by an abrupt kiss from Lee Know.
"What?" Han asked as they pulled apart.
"Yes I will move in with you. I was wondering all along whether you were ever gonna ask."
"You can ask too you know?"
"Yeah but since you were the one who confessed first you have to always suggest major decisions"
"So that means I have to propose first too?"
"We shall see about that when the time comes Han. "