Sympathy

Walking through the halls of my childhood of which I remember little 

The lingering warm feeling that never leaves

The person haunting my dreams

Will I ever see them again and feel that warmth?

Because I always feel like they have returned.......

These lines were stuck in Lee Know's head for the past few days.

Lee Know was never a person who used to make poems or songs but the day he joined the campus these lines came to him and never left his head. He pondered as to why he kept thinking about this mystery person from his past suddenly. He was never one who cared much about love but this person had a hook on him. What made him more agitated was that he couldn't even remember this person who haunted his memory.
Lee Know kept himself occupied by working on the stall with the others and usually shut out his brain. He always used to compete with Han on any task that was available. Ever since the basketball match he just felt the need to always compete with Han because he knew exactly how to get on his nerves. 

"Hey Lee Know! Can you help me carry these beams to the stall? We are starting to build the supporting structure." Han asked him while running up to him.
"Sure." Lee Know replied.
They both grabbed opposite ends of the bundle of beams and made their way to the stall area. Once they reached the immediately dropped down the beams causing a huge thud. They looked around at the ongoing construction.

"It was nice that you found a place like this so that we could set up the stall. It gives an amazing ambience and people would love to come here just to hang out and eat and not just stare at the good looking servers. It's amazing that behind the hedge of the original building there is a beautiful lake" Lee Know said.
"Yeah. Although revealing this place will make me lose a relaxing spot where I come to to get some quiet. I found it since my faculty is in the original building. From the window I could see some sort of glimmering behind the hedges all the time.So one day I decided to come here. I wanted to keep this place to myself but it is more important that  we win the stall tournament than I get to keep this place secret." Han said with a slight sad look on his face.
"You like being alone sometimes? Wow, I never thought you were that person." Lee Know said with a slightly surprised tone.
"Not really. I can interact with people, sure. But when I have to talk to new people without having anybody I know with me I get kind of tense. Or sometimes I just don't want to have anybody around me . So I wanted a place where I could just sit without any troubles.Therefore I liked this spot of tranquility." Han said with a hint of nostalgia.
"I understand that too." Lee Know replied.
"You do?" Han asked, confused.
"I am known to have a resting angry face which makes people feel like I am unapproachable so people stare at me but never tend to come up and start a conversation. So I am sort of like a black sheep. Not many people tend to come up and start talking." Lee Know said.
"You are not unapproachable. If I just met you, and there weren't so many girls fangirling over you, I would have come over to talk." Han said putting his arm around Lee Know's shoulder.

Hearing that Lee Know remembered a friend from his high school. He couldn't remember who it was but this friend approached him on the first day and always was close to him. He was the only one who didn't avoid talking to him.

" I will find a place for you so that you can enjoy the tranquility alone. It seems important to you. I'll make sure not to interrupt you there" Lee Know said on a whim. He wondered why he wanted to do that.
"You don't need to but I am glad that you said that." Han said sporting a slight, cute smile. 

A voice in Lee Knows head was ranting that he would definitely find a place for him. He wanted to keep that smile safe. When he snapped back into reality he was wondering why he thought that.

"Hey Han and Lee Know. How come you guys are here so early?" Bang Chan came over asking.
"Well we found out that the beams had been delivered so we thought that we might as well bring them here to make things easier." Han said."And Lee Know happened to be in the area where it was delivered so that made it easier."
"Ahh, got it. Anyways its good that you bought it in. Scarlet  bought her friends to help fully build and decorate this place. The other guys are coming soon but till then one of you can help me put up the base tarp and the other can help the girls." Bang Chan said climbing on top of the base structure and pointing to the white tarp on the ground.
"I'll help the girls." Lee Know said. When he saw that Bang Chan was climbing and had his back turned against them he bent slightly and whispered to Han " That way you don't have to interact with a lot of new people." He then bent down fully to pick up the tarp and gave it to Han
Han stood there confused.His cheeks were flushed and he was in a daze. 
"Han are you okay? Are you cold or something? Your cheeks are flushed." Lee Know said, about to touch Han's face to check if he was alright.
"It nothing, its nothing." Han said, dodging the hand." Thanks though." he said and took the tarp and started making his way up.

Scarlet and the girls came a few minutes later and they started working on the interiors and working out where to place the beams while Han and Bang Chan were working on the tarp. Once Han finished he looked down to see what the others were doing. He looked over and saw Lee Know talking animatedly to Scarlet while hanging up a few lights. He saw the Scarlet wasn't scared of Lee Know because of his resting angry face. Come to think of it, she was never really afraid of him. She was the one who asked him to be a campus king without any fear.

Once he got the okay from Bang Chan that the work on the tarp was finished he made his way down to help them. He went up to Lee Know and Scarlet and asked what work he could do. Scarlet handed him the lights and told that she had ton help fix a few things in the counter so him and Lee Know could do the lights.
Just as they were about to Jeongin and Changbin walked in. 
"Hey guys. Just on time. We can help make the base structure and the girls can do the welding for the kitchen." Bang Chan said coming down.
"That is what we are good at. Coming just on time." Jeongin said while pointing finger guns at Bang Chan."Also, Han I have some bad news about the music contest."