Do You Remember?

The final day had arrived. All the stalls had been built and the campus was finally open for the open day. Everybody was in a last minute rush fixing their stalls or lugging around equipment. The college staff were busy helping to set up for the music competition. People were placing bets as to which stall would get the most money.
So far the 2 in the running were the stall by the campus kings and the haunted house built by the psychology and mechanical engineering students. The structure for the haunted house was so huge and they had more that 50 people on their staff. Since it was the largest structure and very eye-catching it was assumed to be the obvious winner. But the students knew better than to underestimate the campus kings and their influence.

Even the campus king's stall was busy. Bang Chan was in a hurry rushing around to see whether they had enough supplies and ingredients. Changbin and Jeongin were checking on the fairy lights over the lake to make sure all of them work and none of them were lose. Felix was walking around the kitchen making extra dishes because he was in a panic and Hyunjin was going after him helping him around the kitchen and also helping him calm down. Han was just sitting there along with Seungmin doing odd jobs here and there while waiting for the competition to start.

After sometime Scarlett and Lee Know arrived at the stall ,they were both lugging it in this trolley with a sheet on top.

"Hey. I was beginning to wonder whether you guys were showing up or not. Ditching us on the last day would be a real stake to the heart you know?" Bang Chan said walking over to them."Hey what is inside this?" Bang Chan said pointing to the pile covered by the sheet."
"Extra ambiance for the stall." Scarlett said dramatically as she and Lee Know pulled away the sheets revealing what was under. It was a bunch of beautiful paintings and statue molds. "Today I was finally given permission to be allowed to bring my work and put it on display. Took a lot of convincing but its worth it. And I also get to display my work." 

Everybody gathered to admire the art pieces and started taking them one by one to set them up all over the stall.

"Hey. How did you bump into Scarlet this early in the morning?" Han asked picking up one of the statues."
"Well she and me were talking last night and she got the approval around that time , so she asked me whether I could help her with it. I knew that the music competition doesn't start very early so I agreed" Lee Know replied also carrying one of the art pieces.

Han again felt that hurt he felt when he heard that Lee Know was spending time with Scarlet. Those two were very close and recently started to spend a lot of time together.  Lee Know's rare smile was no longer rare.
Ever since Han remembered that night when they were high schoolers he kept on contemplating how he felt for Lee Know and how Lee Know felt for him. They knew each other for so long and just realised it, just realised why they felt that attraction and sense of familiarity since they first met. Han knew that the night they kissed in high school was not a drunken mistake, at least..... not to him. He knew that he meant what he said after the kiss back then but wasn't awake long enough to hear if Lee Know said anything back.
Han was in such a deep daze thinking about this as he carried the statue that he ended up crashing into one of the pillars.

"Hey are you fine?" Lee Know said grabbing onto Han's shoulders to prevent him from falling back and breaking the statue.
"Its nothing, don't worry about it." Han said, immediately pushing away Lee Know's hand to get out of his grasp and kept the statue on a table nearby.Lee Know was surprised with Han's sudden reaction and stood there bewildered. When Han looked around he saw that everyone was staring at what was going on with them
 "I ..... am going to check on the instruments at the music contest venue, have to make sure that they got there safe." he said trying to find any excuse to get away.
"Umm, okay sure. I'll come in some time after helping assemble the pieces then." Lee Know said, slightly confused with Han's behaviour.
"Take your time." Han said with an awkward smile and left as quick as he could.

The rest of the people around them were all staring their interaction and the awkward atmosphere it left.

"Things between those two have really become awkward since that night hasn't it?" Hyunjin said.
"Yeah it has. But I don't think it is because of the kiss. It seems to be about something else that they got to know after that night." Felix replied."I hope it gets sorted soon. I am not used to seeing Han so dull and dazed. I am weirdly missing his energy." 
"Yeah. The weird thing is that I keep hearing him play his guitar constantly in his dorm. Even in the middle of the night I can sometimes hear him playing." Hyunjin said. His room was right beside Han's.
"I don't think that Lee Know can sense that anything is wrong though. And he doesn't seem to be any different than before. Only Han seems to have changed since that night. Han still act's somewhat like normal around Lee Know though." Bang Chan said joining in on the conversation.
"Let's hope that this does not affect their singing in the competition though. They really have the potential to win this and beat us." Hyunjin said.
"And how do you know this?They have never practiced in front of us before." Felix asked.
"I ......... sort of spied on them sometimes when they practiced in the practice rooms in the music buildings while we were practicing there." Hyunjin said with a guilty face.
"Respect their privacy Hyunjin." Felix said pulling Hyunjin's ear.
"Yes yes I shall. The next time I see them practice together I shall just walk away." Hyunjin said in pain trying to pull away from Felix's grip.