Recipes

The weeks started passing faster and faster. The whole campus ground was filled with stalls being built. No place was left safe. The sight of anxious students pacing around with their notes in hand was gone since the exams were over and was instead replaced anxious students walking around with boxes and tools. The campus was the busiest in the 3 weeks before the opening day. And the music faculty building wasn't less busier either. Multiple students asked to borrow the practice rooms and there was even a schedule put up so that people don't fight for the rooms.Everyone was busy practicing their acts for the music competition.

"That's not it Lee Know. The note is a full note higher." Han said writing it down in the sheet music.
"You correct me again and I shall kick you out of the window." Lee Know said threateningly.
"Okay I'm sorry,I'm sorry. I just want to win this competition. Most of the bioengineering students only get less workload in the 2nd year. So this may the only year I can participate in this competition. Otherwise we are only given enough time to work on the stalls." Han explained.
"Yeah I know that. It's just so frustrating sitting here in this room without air conditioning and playing the same song over and over. It gets in your head eventually doesn't it?" Lee Know asked.
"Yeah that's true. You want a change of scenery? We can let the people are next come in sooner and go check out our stall. It's gonna be interesting since they have started experimenting with the recipes." Han asked.
"Oh yeah sure. This is definitely gonna be interesting.' Lee Know said packing up his music and helping Han pack his guitar. 

They both walked out of the music faculty's building towards their stall. The hedge covering it had been cleared properly a few days ago to make sure that the stall was visible and not something you had to go on a treasure hunt to look for. They put up a sign which they were yet to write on and made an arch entrance with wisteria and fairy lights. Once you went it there was a path which led to the homey cottage looking stall. There were chairs near the lake and inside the stall.

When they were looking at the lake they saw Hyunjin and Bang Chan on the edges with those pool nets clearing out all the weeds and old leaves on the surface of the water. While Changbin was hanging up fairy lights in the tree overlooking the lake.
"Make sure not to fall in." Han said making a pushing gesture which startled Hyunjin. 
"If you make me fall in you will pay." Hyunjin threatened.
"Damn. Two life threats in one day? What did I do wrong?" Han asked acting sarcastically surprised.
"Don't worry Han. We won't kill you....................... yet.Just kidding." Bang Chan said.
"I shall make sure to write in my will that if I ever get murdered you guys are the prime suspects." Han said.
"We shall make sure to destroy your will, then no one shall be held guilty." Changbin said.
"C'mon. Enough bickering. Let's go inside and see what's cooking." Lee Know said pulling Han by the shoulder.

When they went inside the stall they saw Felix, Jeongin, Seungmin and a few other friends of Scarlet gathering around the microwave waiting for something.
"Hey where is Scarlet?" Lee Know asked.
"She went to get some spray paint and burners I think for the sign." Jeongin said , not looking away from the microwave.
"Very interested in Scarlet huh?" Han asked.
" Well yeah. Other than you guys, the campus kings, she was the only other person who approached me without being scared. She is technically the reason why I am even working with you guys on this you know?"Lee Know said.
"HEY. The whole reason is because of the my favour when I asked you to be campus king. You wouldn't have been here and got a great friend like me if it wasn't for that favour." Han said looking Lee Know dead in the eyes to make sure what he was saying was getting through.
"Okay, okay. You get partial credit. All hail Han." Lee Know said pulling Han closer by his cheeks to meet his gaze.
"They're ready." Felix exclaimed and Lee Know and Han looked in his direction.
Felix pulled out a batch of what looked like freshly baked brownies. 
"Oh that smells heavenly." Jeongin said reaching for the brownies but before he could Felix swatted his hand away. 
"Unless you want to burn your fingers you will wait for it to cool down." Felix said laying the brownies on the counter.
"Small price to pay for such an amazing smelling dessert." Seungmin said , both him and Jeongin were still trying to take a brownie.
"Just wait for like 5 minutes. Patience makes the taste even better." Felix said blocking Jeongin and the other girls from taking the brownies.
"Is that one of the things we are gonna serve for the stall? Smells heavenly." Lee Know asked.
"Yeah, a few of us have been brainstorming as to what to make. Since I make good cookies and brownies they wanted to taste test them so that we can see if we can serve them." Felix said removing his oven mitts after making sure that no one was trying to steal the brownies.
"Oh so we can recommend anything that we are good at cooking?" Han asked.
"Yeah. We will have to taste test it as a group but yeah we can all bring forward ideas." Felix said.

"That is an amazing smell. My stomach is growling just by the smell." Bang Chan said, walking in along with Hyunjin, Changbin and Scarlet.
'Yeah its my famous brownies. I think they have cooled down enough by now so you guys can all try it." Felix said holding up the tray. Everyone grabbed a piece.
"Ahh this is so good." Jeongin said grabbing more brownies.
"Yeah Felix. This batch is really well made. I remember tasting your brownies in the first year of college but this is way better." Hyunjin said slowly eating his brownie.
"You said that any of us can bring forward dish ideas for the stall right? I have a few specialities which I can cook. I can make them all and bring them either by tomorrow or day after." Lee Know said.
"Sure. I didn't know that you could cook too Lee Know. Dancing, singing, cooking and good looks, you really have it all. Its no wonder you got a huge girl fan following so fast." Changbin said taking seconds of the brownies.
"Yeah I know a few recipes. My specialties are pasta and steak so I'll try bringing those over." Lee Know said.
"Oh I am pretty good at steaks too. Me and my dad used to go to cookouts a lot. maybe we can both brainstorm a way to make a new recipe or remix your recipe?" Scarlet said.
"Yeah sounds good. We can meet up and cook up some new recipe." Lee Know said.

After hearing that Han felt a sort of jealousy arising. He didn't want Scarlet to get any more closer than friends. He wondered why he felt that way. He was never this defensive over a friend. But then a lingering memory resurfaces in his mind. There was this one friend of his who he cared about a lot. But he was still not able to remember who it was.

"And for music the legendary Seungmin shall be playing of course." Changbin said making jazz hands in Seungmin's direction. Han hearing this snapped out of his daze.
"Yeah. I am not at all good at cooking so I can help with the ambience. I can play songs the whole night." Seungmin said.
"Hey maybe we can have another thing like a special song that can be booked for couples or something. For couples dining here we can let them make a request." Hyunjin suggested.
"Yeah that would be a good idea. And once this is all done we can go for a celebration." Bang Chan said.

"YES" everyone said agreeing.