A new place

Hyunjin had called the rest of the campus kings and the all of Scarlet's friends who helped with the stall. They all gathered at the stall and started tasting all the things on the menu that were prepared for taste testing that day. Changbin had bought a bunch of drinks to celebrate.

All of them were enjoying and giving feedback on the food. Chan was collecting the feedback from everybody and checking in on them. Everybody was having fun celebrating the finish of the making of the stall. Jeongin had bought a polaroid and was clicking pictures of everyone. One of Scarlet's friends even bought a speaker to blast music from. As the sun slowly set on the horizon all of them were having fun.

As they were partying Lee Know walked over to Han who was at the counter filling up on the drinks. He seemed to be drinking an awful lot. His glass was almost never empty. And although he seemed to be having fun he still had this empty gaze in his eyes.

"Hey."He said.
"Hey"
"We really haven't gotten to meet up lately haven't we?" Lee Know asked trying to initiate some form of conversation so that Han wouldn't walk away.
"Yeah. You and Scarlet need to work on the food for the stall so it doesn't really matter." Han said trying to avoid any sort of eye contact.
"Well since we are done with the food prep I can fully dedicate my time to practicing you know?" Lee Know said trying to follow Han's gaze.
"Yeah that would be good since we have only 2 more days left to practice." Han said coldly.
"Yeah..." Lee Know said feeling defeated.

"Hey which reminds me I wanna show you something." Lee Know said grabbing Han's hand which caused him to finally look at Lee Know.
"Can't we see it later. This is a party you know?" Han said as a way of protest.
"You don't like crowded places and parties a lot. You should think about what you have told me before making your excuses you know? And also now would be the perfect time to see it." Lee Know said still tugging on Han's arm.
"Umm" Han was still standing hesitating.
"It won't take long. Come on." Lee Know said dragging Han away from the party.

He dragged Han halfway across the campus without saying a word. Han kept trying to pull away from his grip but Lee Know wouldn't let him. Eventually they reached the back of the business faculty. Han wondered why Lee Know had bought him here. Right behind the faculty was just the boundary wall for the campus. Lee Know then again started dragging Han near this bunch of hanging creepers that were covering a huge section of the wall. Lee Know pushed aside the creepers to reveal a small hole in the wall which seemed to be enough for a fully grown person to go through. 

"Just a little bit further." Lee Know said before going in through the hole. Han followed behind.Once Han got out of the hole Lee Know covered his eyes.

"Hey I need to be able to see you know? What if there are dangerous thugs or something here?" Han said slightly squirming to remove Lee Know's hands from his eyes.
"Just trust me. I wouldn't have bought you here if there were thugs roaming around."

Lee Know continued to guide Han and after a bit of walking they stopped.

"Now you can see." Lee Know said removing his hands from Han's eyes.When Han opened his eyes he saw a beautiful view.

They were in an old building with collapsed windows and roof. There was moss growing on the walls but that was not what caught Han's attention. It was the light from the sunset hitting the glass panes of the broken mirrors that caught his attention. The view of the sky from there was so beautiful that it looked like an old enchanted castle. The sun's rays hit the broken pieces of glass which ended up shining various orange and purple lights across the place. Han admired the falling of the lights on the moss covered walls. It looked so beautiful like something straight out of a fantasy.

"I told you that I would find another escape spot for you didn't I?"
"Wait you actually remembered that?" Han asked surprised.
"Yeah. When you talked about your spot the last time I saw that you really treasured it by the way you spoke about it. So it kind of took it upon myself to find a spot for you. One day while I was roaming around the business faculty I noticed these creepers near this one part of the wall and thought it was suspicious so I came to check it out.That is when I found this broken down exhibition room of sorts here. According to the seniors before the wall was constructed the college used this piece of land too though they didn't own it. So this place was where the art students took scenery classes and sometimes did in campus exhibitions. It got closed off when the wall was made since it wasn't part of the college's property. But they didn't do a very good job on the wall."
"This place is amazing. I can't thank you enough for finding this for me." Han said smiling widely.
"Its not a problem. I just request that I too can use it as and escape spot like you do." Lee Know requested.
"Sure you can." Han said walking up to Lee Know. Out of impulse Han pulled Lee Know into a bear hug. "Really, thank you."He said snuggling his head onto Lee Know's shoulder.
Lee Know was taken aback by Han's sudden hug but once he comprehended the situation he returned the hug. They both stood like that for a minute or two. Just standing in each other's embrace. 

"I think we should be going now." Han said coming back to his sense and slowly pulling away from the hug."The others must be wondering where we went." 
"Yeah sure." Lee Know said feeling awkward

Both of them were shy, cheeks red and avoiding direct eye contact. 

They walked back together in silence, both remembering the hug and getting flustered. 
Once they reached the stall a very drunk Seungmin came up to them.

"tHerE tHey ARe. ComE on gUYs LetS plAy thE KinGs game."