Day 99.10

(Letter enclosed at 4 pm delivery)

Hi, Liam. 

Did you know that today's the 99th day since we first met? Tomorrow will be our hundred days. And I know this is really late and we kind of messed up the order about introductions and such... but let me try? 

I'm Millicent Abuevida. I'm an only child and unfortunately, both my parents are gone now. I was in college when my mother finally succumbed to stomach cancer. From that day on, I'm in the care of my Tita Emerald. Si Tita rin ang nagpaaral sa akin noon. I grew up close to my cousins--Kuya Quindel (the eldest. I call him Kenken since we were young), Hyacinth, Adrina, and Maria Yabella. Bella is the new tenant of Unit 145. I didn't send her there to spy, just to secure the room because I'm attached to it. But, uh, she's still snooping around and getting info about you, even though I didn't ask for it. Sorry. 

I'm bad with directions because I'm used to having a chauffeur. It's also the reason why I'm bad at driving--because I haven't driven enough. I know little about kitchen and cooking, but I think I make decent sauces for fried noodles. I don't have a favorite food, but I love the chicken adobo flakes you made me yesterday. Must be because it's the first time you cooked for me again. I cried when I ate it because I've been worrying for a while now that I might not eat your cooking again... because I did you wrong. 

I don't have a type when it comes to guys, but when I was asked by admirers before, I always thought that I'd like someone like Kuya Ken. He's polite, gentle, and easily ideal. But I changed my mind when I met you. I realized I like your type--honest, magaan kausap, maalaga. Someone like you who protects a girl's reputation, kahit past mo na, kahit na ikaw ang nagawan ng mali, at kahit na it's easier to kiss and tell. Someone like you who makes effort looks effortless. Someone like you who loves wholeheartedly. You're naughty and nice and you're my baby. I was scared when I first felt something for you because you were far from the love I imagined I'd find. You're a better and fiercer love. 

I'm happiest when you love me. I'm the happiest when I can love you openly like before. 

I can court you for as long as you want to, but if you say I don't have to apologize anymore, then can I love you openly again? Can I tell you I love you instead of I'm sorry?

Because I love you, baby. 

- Miles