Cheating

"Ahhh~Mmhhmm~"

A woman moaned softly and her right hand was grabbing on someone's hair, gripping it tight and she continue to moaning.

Meanwhile the person keep kissing the woman's lips, and went down to her neck. "Y-Yena... E-Enough plea-se.." say the woman as she try to pushed Yena.

Yena lift her head up and look at the woman seductively. "But why, Yuri ahh? I still want to touch you there." answer Yena while her hand touch Yuri's private spot.

Yuri keep shakes her head, her forehead are sweating. "N-No, s-stop. H-Hyewon will caught us, Yena." add Yuri and Yena sigh aggressively.

She looks away from Yuri who was sitting on the sink in the restroom. Yuri squeaked and cupped Yena's face. They looked at each other.

"I promise, we will meet tonight." Yuri give Yena her sweet smile. Yena was not believing Yuri but then she sigh and nod.

"Make sure you are not doing anything with Hyewon."

"Of course, ducky."

Yena finally smile and she lift Yuri to get off from the sink. They smiled to each other. "I have to go now. Hyewon will search me. You should go too, Juri also might search for you."

Yena nodded like a good puppy and Yuri walk leaving the restroom after kiss Yena's cheeks. Yena chuckles before she also leave the restroom 10 minutes after Yuri left.

Both Yena and Yuri already have girlfriends, but they actually don't really love them. It is just because they just want a partner.

And yes, both of them was cheating behind their girlfriends. Yena and Yuri already being in relationship for almost 5 months. They first meet when Juri and Hyewon bump into each other.

**********************************************

"Why it took you so long?" ask Hyewon weirdly when Yuri sit on her chair in front of Hyewon. Yuri flip her hair and looked. "My stomach is hurts."

answered Yuri simply. To be honest, she really don't like Hyewon's attitude that was too protective until controlling her life.

Hyewon roll her eyes and she touch Yuri's hand. Yuri try to pull her hand but Hyewon grips it tight. "I'm just asking. Why did your voice sounds mad?"

Yuri sigh and look into Hyewon's eyes. "Because you controlling my life until I can't being friends with anyone!" answer her and glared.

Hyewon scoffed. "I do that because I love you, Yuri. And I don't want anybody own you. You are mine." Yuri smirked as she shook her head.

"But I don't love you―"

"Yes, you love me!"

Hyewon cutted her off and Yuri was startled. Forcefully, she pull her hand and start to eat with a full mad in her heart. Hyewon smile.

Without noticing that Yena was staring to them from the corner of the restaurant. She gritted her teeth seeing what Hyewon do to Yuri. She held the forks tight.

"Yena? What's wrong?" ask someone make she back to her sense and look in front of her. She fake smiles.

"Nothing, Juri ssi." answered her and Juri deeply sighed. "I told you to not being formal with me. We are girlfriends now and we love each other."