Christmas Wish

Yuri look around the place. She left out a soft smile seeing many people were outside even though it was snowing quite heavily.

She take a deep breath before let it out softly. Yuri look at the sky and left out a small smile.

I wish you were here with me right now...

Yuri hissed in her heart. She close both her eyes and sigh heavily. Yuri enjoyed the winter season and the snow that fell on her. After that, she opened her eyes back.

Yuri look beside her and saw a christmas tree was a far away from her. She chuckles softly and smiles again.

"I bet you still don't believe it right?" she asks herself before chuckling alone. Then, her smiles fade away.

"I wish I meet you right now. I really hope for that......

I miss you Yena unnie."

**********************************************

On the other side, a girl with long black hair was walking with holding a cup of coffee on her right hand.

She walk around the park and saw many people. She sips her coffee a little before look in front of her. "What a cool day."

Yena mumbled alone and squeak. She walk to the bench before sit down gently. Yena flip her hair and back to drink her hot coffee.

Then, a smile appeared on her face when she suddenly remember the past.

"Can't believe I still remember that scene although it has been 5 years ago. You are cute when playing with the snow, Joyul."

Yena talk alone and shook her head then as she smiles. For her, meeting with Yuri and fall in love with her are the most memorable and happy memories that she wouldn't forget forever.

She could only smiles when remembering her past with Yuri, they used to go out together when it snowfall. They used to play together like a kids without care about the others around them.

But everything has passed, 5 years is passed now and they are not meeting each other anymore.

They broke up almost 6 years ago. It's not like they are arguing each other, nor one of them cheating behind. It's because Yena have to move to China to continue her study there.

That time, she only eighteen while Yuri was seventeen and they were dating each other about 7 months. Yena still remembered when they broke up.

"Unnie, why did you said like that?" ask Yuri, her tears falling down on her cheeks. Yena smile before she wipes the tears away softly.

"I need to, Joyul ahh... It's not like I don't love you anymore.. But I need to focus on my studies too. And we are too young for continue our relationship. Let's broke up Yuri yah.. And I promise you, if world let us met each other in the future.. I will not miss the chance to married you."

Yuri looked down and took a deep breath. Then she look at Yena as she nodded to the older and smiles sweetly.

"I will keep your promise, unnie. And let's not forget each other."

"Silly, of course I will not forgive you. You are important in my life."

Both of them smiles to each other before Yena lean closer and captured Yuri's lips for the last time.