Housemate

Yuri clean her table. She felt so tired today and she need rest immediately. She then grabbed her bag. "Yuri see you tomorrow." her friendㅡHyewon waved to Yuri.

Yuri smiled and returned the waved. "See you tomorrow too, Kwangbae. Bye!" reply Yuri and walked leaving the office.

Yuri is 24 years old, she's just done studying at Japan for 3 years. Now, she comeback to Korea and decided to work here. She stayed at rental house.

Yuri drive to her house. After reached her house, she quickly get out from her car and go to the door. Without thinking twice, she open the door and saw something that she hated it so much.

Her housemate was on top of her girlfriend and they were kissing. Her housemate seems realized Yuri was there and broke the kissed. She turn and smirked.

Yuri roll her eyes and closed the door. "Oh Yuri ssi." her housemate girlfriend was shy and quickly wake up, she button her shirt. "If you two want to be fuck please not in this house."

Yuri said and glared at her housemate. She then go to her room and closed the door loudly. She throw her bag and lay on the bed. Yuri close her eyes. Seeing that make her blood boiled up.

If you guys were curious, let me tell you guys. Actually, Yuri have a feeling to her housemate. She also don't know since when she start to like her housemate. And seeing what happen ealier make her heart ache.

Yuri know it's wrong if she had a feeling for her housemate because she already have a girlfriend, but Yuri can't help but to fall to her housemate. Although her housemate was so annoying and evil.

She open her eyes when she heard her door was open. Yuri wake up from her lay when saw her housemate walked into her room with no permission.

"Can you knock first?!" mad Yuri. Her housemate ignored her and sit on the bed. Yuri lean back. "What do you want, Yena? I'm tired please leave my room."

Yuri didn't realized her tone was full with jealously. Yena smirked and lean closer to Yuri make Yuri panicked and gulped. "Y-Yah! What's wrong with you?!" ask Yuri.

Yena smiled. "Are you jealous? Cause your voice was full with jealous tone." Yuri startled and shook her head. "What? No!" answer her fastly and pushed Yena. Yena laugh.

"By the way, why did you come home early? I even didn't do something to my girlfriend again." said Yena make Yuri roll her eyes. "Yah early you said? It's already 10.00 p.m.!" answer Yuri frustrated.

"Go out! I wanna rest!" Yuri shooved her out from her room. Yena squeaked and leave Yuri's room. Yuri sigh of relief and decided to get a shower before she sleep.

YURI walked out from her room and saw Yena was eating her breakfast. She ignored Yena and walked to the door. Yena lift her head up.

"Yuri? You didn't eat?" ask Yena and Yuri shook her head. "No, I'm in hurry. Sorry." Yena shrugged her shoulder. "Oh Yena! Please take care of this house! Don't messed it up."

Yuri said before she left the house, leaving Yena dumbfounded. "Yah! She said like I'm a troublemaker." Yena pouted.

*********************************************************

Yuri sit on her place and start to work. Hyewon look at her. "Hi Yul! Good morning." Yuri turn to Hyewon and smiled.

"Hi Hyewon ah. Good morning too." reply Yuri and continue her work. Hyewon clear her throat. "Did you already breakfast?" Yuri shook her head.