My Hot Roommate

"Hi, I'm Jo Yuri from Busan. I'm second year student." greet Yuri cheerly to a few female in the rental house. She smiles sweetly to all of them and her smile got return in the same way.

"Hi, Yuri. I'm Kim Minju, same year with you. This is Kim Chaewon, my errr yeah.. girlfriend, one year older and this is Miyawaki Sakura, 2 years older than us. And lastly this is Lee Chaeyeon, same age with Kkura unnie."

Minju introduce them one by one and all of them smile and waved to Yuri. Yuri was shock but then she chuckles. "Girlfriend? Wow, so you are into girls same like me."

"Actually all of us are not into boys, hehe.." Chaewon scratch her cheeks while Yuri nod. "Chaeyeon unnie and Kkura unnie are a couple by the way."

add Chaewon and Yuri giggles. "So, including me there will have 5 members in this house?" ask Yuri while Chaeyeon helping her bringing the luggage inside the house.

"Thank you, unnie."

"You are welcome, Yuri."

Chaeyeon smiles and Yuri turn her attention to all of them. "Nope, actually it's 6 members." answer Sakura make Yuri feel weird and furrow her eyebrow.

"6? Where is another one?" ask Yuri again and Chaewon laugh. "The another one named Choi Yena, same age with me. She's upstairs, getting shower for a while as she just comeback home from university."

Chaewon explained as she wrap her right arm around Minju's shoulders. "And, you will be in one room with her. Got it?" add her and Yuri nod. "Yes, unnie!"

All of them smiles seeing Yuri's action before Chaewon's smile fade away. "But, Yena is not nice like us. It's not like she's bad, but she just a little bit cold and tsundere. Yet, she's so nice to people that she knew for a long time. For a person who she just know, I think it will take a time for her to accept it."

Yuri gulp and clear her throat. "Yah, you made her scared with her roommate!" said Chaeyeon and Chaewon pouts. "What? I'm just telling the truth. We already decided not to hide anything right?"

"B-But why she acted like that?" ask Yuri made Chaewon and Chaeyeon stop arguing and look at her. "Errr... her stepmom got killed by someone that she really know well, which is her father. That's why starting from there, she's so careful when it come to believing people."

Yuri's jaw drop but she quickly close her mouth and nod. "Err... You should go to your room and tidy up your stuffs. Come on, I will bring your luggage to your room."

Yuri awkwardly nod to Chaeyeon and they walk upstairs, walking towards Yena's room. "Thank you unnie... guys, I will get inside now."

All of them nod several times. "Don't think too much, Yuri. Everything will be okay." Sakura smile warmly and pat Yuri's shoulder. Yuri nod and open the door as the others walk leaving her.

Yuri take a look inside the room and she saw nobody. She then knows Yena still in the bathroom. Yuri walk inside and close the door gently.

She walk to the wardrobe and look around the room. It has a big bed and one couch, the room looks comfortable and big. Yuri then sigh seeing the bed.

"So, I need to share the bed with her." Yuri mumble alone and didn't realized, the bathroom's door was opened and the girl with silver hair walk out from the room with just wearing a black bathrobe.

"Who are you?" ask her made Yuri are shock and immediately turn around to face her. Yena raised a brow seeing Yuri and Yuri quickly look down and clear her throat.