Vending Machine

4 years ago..

A woman with blonde hair was walking alone to the vending machine to buy a drink of herself. She wear a black clothes and a mask.

She was now at the hospital, visiting her mom who was having a serious diseases. She walked alone at the coridor, that time was almost 12 midnight.

She smiled to the nurses who walked passing her and finally she reached at the vending machine. The girl take out her money and start to pushing the money into the machine.

She then pressed a button and yet, her drink come out from the machine. She took the drink was turn around. But then she shocked seeing a pink haired girl with wearing a cap was standing behind her.

She held her chest as she sigh of relief. "I'm sorry if I make you shocked or scared, miss. I just wanna buy the drink." said the girl and bowed.

The blondie girl smiled before she shook her head. "No, it's okay. It's not your fault." answered her and the girl also smiles.

"If you don't mind, we can chatting together." said the girl with pink hair and the blondie girl nodded. "Sure! Before that, you must buy your drink first."

The pink girl nodded and buy her drink. The blondie girl just watching. She found the pink girl was so cute. "So, what are you doing here?" ask the pink hair.

"I am visiting my mom. Yeahh she have a serious diseases and the doctor said she must be treat immediately." answered the blondie girl and the girl nodded.

"And you?" the pink girl squeaked softly. "My sister get into an accident and now her condition was too serious. Now she was in the surgery room."

The blondie girl was shocked, she clear her throat. "I-I'm sorry for hear that. I hope she can be recovery quickly." the pink hair smiled.

"Thank you, miss blondie." the blondie girl left out a soft laughed, which it actually make the pink girl's heart flutter. "Just call me Yuri. My name is Jo Yuri. Your name?"

Yuri asked cutely. The pink girl smiled wider. "My name is Choi Y―" the girl was cutted off when suddenly her phone was ringing.

She quickly answered her call. "What? Okay I will be there quickly." said her and ended the call. Yuri looked at the pink girl who was panicked.

"Sorry, but I have to go now. My brother was calling me and it's about my sister. We will meet again." said the pink girl and she run leaving Yuri alone.

"Sorry but I don't know your name yet!" shouted Yuri but sadly the pink girl don't listening because she already gone. Yuri pouted.

"Aishh, I hope I can meet her again." wish her and stood up. Yuri walked leaving the place, walking to her mom's room.

Little did she know, after the meeting that night, she and the pink girl won't meet anymore for 4 years.

Present

"Yah Jo Yuri!" yelled a girl with half light brown hair make Yuri, the girl who dyed her hair with red hair turn around. She saw her bestfriend was running to her.

"What is it, Kim Minju?" asked Yuri lazily and she turn around back. She walked and Minju chased after her. She walked beside her.

"How about your date last night, huh? Don't tell me that you run from him again?" asked Minju and Yuri rolled her eyes. Minju saw it and her eyes widen.