약속한다 (Promise)

Yuri was playing with her blonde hair alone. She then smiles looking at the window and yet she stood up. Yuri went out from the room.

"Miss Yuri. Are you already eat your medicine?" ask a nurse, making Yuri turn around once she closed the door and yet, she smiles. "Yes, I have." answer Yuri.

The nurse smiles and nodded. "So, you wanna go for a walk at the park?" ask the nurse again and Yuri nod.

"Yes, I'm feeling bored so I decided to walking at the park. By the way, where is the doctor?"

asks Yuri, and the nurse squeaked softly. "You already miss her huh?" ask the nurse teasingly and Yuri was panicked. "What? No! I'm just asking, Nurse Juri .."

Juri laughed gently as she held Yuri's shoulders. "I'm just joking, Yuri. I will go now. Be careful." Yuri nod and Juri walked leaving her.

Yuri then walk to the park alone, she sit on the bench and look in front of her. Yet, she was spacing out. Her smiles suddenly fade away.

She remember the scene. The scene that become the reason she's now was in there. In this mental hospital.

Yuri has been here for almost 4 years. Actually, she's not having a mental health, she just too traumatized for what happen that made the hospital decided to send she's here.

Yuri just let them doing that, she also want to stayed away from her. The person who ruined her life. She almost killed herself because of her. Yuri decide to stay there forever.

Yuri closed both her eyes, she held her head and shook her head aggressively. She don't want to remember it anymore.

She must forget about what happen even she miss them. Her parents, Minju and Wonyoung. Her bestfriends.

"Yuri? Are you okay?" asked someone make she opened her eyes as she know the voice and raised her head up. The person smiled warmly before she sit beside Yuri closely.

Yuri looked at the woman and she sigh. "What's wrong with you?" ask her again and Yuri look down. "You remember it again? Hmm?" ask the girl again and Yuri nod.

"D-Doctor.. P-Please... I don't know what to do anymore. I don't k-know how to forget that.." Yuri bites her lower lips hardly, holding herself from crying.

"Yuri calm down please. Look at me. Look into my eyes and say my name."

Yuri look into the girl's eyes when the doctor cupped her cheeks. Yet, she realized that she's having a panic attack and she almost can't breath. "D-Doctor Y-Yena.."

The doctor, Choi Yena smiles cutely. "Yes. Keep calling my name. You know I will always be by your side right? Stop thinking about that and just focus in your new life. Yuri, it's doesn't wrong when you miss them. But don't make it until you will having panic attack."

Yuri crying and she lowering her head. Yena didn't waste her time to embrace Yuri. She hugged Yuri and stroke her hair gently. Yena is the doctor that treated her for these 4 years.

They become closed because everyday they meet each other and Yena knows what happened to Yuri. They become friends too. "Doctor.. t-thank you." Yena nods and chuckles.

They pulled out the hugged and look at each other. Yuri wipe her tears away. "Do you want to go out from this hospital?" ask Yena. She always asks this to Yuri.

Yuri immediately shook her head. "N-No! I don't want to meet her anymore! I-I don't want she kill me!" answer Yuri quickly and raised her voice, making Yena immediately held both her shoulders.