About Us

"Let me go!!" Yuri yelled loudly and she tried to escaped from those men that hold her very tight. "Shut up and follow us!!" mad one man makes Yuri shock and her shoulders raised up.

"No, don't take her with you guys! Let my daughter go!" yell an old woman as she was crying so hard, she wants to grab the red girl but was pushed off by one man.

Mr. Jo just look at Yuri with his cold face. A woman with blonde hair smirks and look at Mrs. Jo with Yuri. She chuckles then.

"Say goodbye to your daughter Mrs. Jo. I already told your husband to pay it but he refused so I have to take your daughter. And, he don't need to pay anymore."

"Just take her and I'm done with you. Don't you appeared in front of us anymore." said the old man and get into his house leaving his wife and those men.

"Bring her into the car." say the blondie girl and those men nods. Yuri was pulled by them forcefully.

"No! Mom, help me!! Mom!!" yell Yuri with her tears falling down as she get into the car.

"Yuri, no!!! Bring my Yuri back!!" yell Mrs. Jo and fell on the ground. She cried so hard seeing them bring her daughter.

YURI was pushed by one man into a room and Yuri yelped in pain when she felt her palm is hurt meeting with the floor.

The blondie walk into the room and close the door as she lock it. She then lean closer to Yuri and Yuri shuffles back as she felt scared with her.

The woman chuckles and kneel down one of her knees. "Why? Are you scared?" ask her and Yuri closed both her eyes. Her tears fall down quickly. She sobs after that.

"P-Please don't h-hurt m-me.." beg her and the blondie laugh a little. "Why would I hurt you, Jo Yuri? If I want to hurt you or kill you, I would do it in front of your parents earlier. Now, I want to keep you because you are precious for me."

Yuri opened her eyes and lift her head up. The woman chuckles. "Huhh... Your father are so stupid right? He owned me too much money yet he can't paid for it. But he let me take you. Such an useless and bitch father. I bet he's not a good father, am I right?"

Yuri look down, what the blondie said is right. "He's so brave because he dare to play with me, Choi Yena the most scariest mafia in South Korea." add Yena and laugh after that.

"Now Jo Yuri... I have an option for you." Yena said and she stands up. "Date with me and I will take care of you forever until the rest of my life. Plus, I will not hurt you and your mom either kill you and her."

Yuri was startled, she didn't expect that Yena will said like that. Like.... What?! Dating with a mafia?! Hell no! Yuri would never want that but if she didn't agree, Yena will kill her and her mom.

Yuri deeply sigh and she don't know what to do. Yena look down and squeak. "So, what's your answer Ms. Yuri?" ask her with full of patient and Yuri bites her lower lips.

"I-I have no choice a-anymore." answer her and it makes Yena smiles widely. She cross her arms over her chest and nod. "Good, Yuri. You make a good choice."

Yuri crying in silent and Yena realized it. She walk leaving the room and Yuri alone. But then, she came back with her hand gripping the first aid kit.

Yena close the door gently and lean closer to Yuri. "Come on, stand up." said her and Yuri obeyed her. She stands up Yena pull her wrist softly to the bed.