Protect Her, Loving Her

A girl with red hair was running at the dark street. She keep looking behind her to make sure no one is chasing after her. "Hey! Come here, bitch!"

a man yelled and she screaming in scared. She then run more fast and she go to her right, leaving the men and the dark street. She then saw a black car not too far away from her.

Without thinking twice, she quickly go to the car and hoping the door was unlock. And her wish become true. She sigh of relief and quickly get into the car.

She close the door and lock the car. She sit down, hiding from the men saw her. "Where is her?" ask a man while looking around him.

He then sighed madly. "Find her!!" the men nodded and they run leaving the place. The girl slowly looked at the window and she saw nothing.

She sigh of relief and at the same time, her tears fall down on her cheeks. She lean her body and silently crying. "D-Dad.. Mom.." call her weakly.

Meanwhile, a blondie hair girl was holding her stuffs with both her hands as she walked to her car. "Thank god! Luckily my car is not missing anymore. You are so dumb, Yena! Why did you unlock your car? Stupid!"

Yena cursed herself and she lean closer to her car. Yena then open her door and get inside the car. She closed the door and turn around to put her stuffs at the seat behind her.

"Oh my god! Who are you?!" shouted Yena shockedly as she saw a red hair girl was crying alone. The girl also startled. "Who are you?!" asked the red girl.

"You ask me back? I should ask you! Who are you and what are you doing in my car?" ask Yena. The red hair girl wipe her tears on her cheeks and clear her throat.

"I-I.." she was about to speak but then she accidentally saw the men and her eyes widen when the men saw her. "That's her!" yelled a man.

"I-I will explain it later! Start the engine and leave this place now!!" yelled her and Yena was blank. She put the stuffs beside her, at the passenger seat and turn. Her eyes widely opened and she start the engine.

"Shit!" Yena cursed and drive leaving the place. She drive fastly and she don't know where to go. Lastly, she decided to go to the lake. The girl just silent.

"TELL me! Who are you and why did they chased after you? Are you a bad person?" ask Yena and the girl was startled. That time, they sit on the bench in front of the lake.

"P-Please.. stop calling me a bad person. I'm not a bad person." say her and looked down. Then, Yena can see she was wiping her tears away.

Yena felt guilty and she clear her throat. "Then, tell me who are you and why did they chased after you?" asked Yena once again.

"M-My name is Jo Yuri. And the men who chased after me earlier is my uncle's bodyguards. They want me to sold me at China." explained Yuri and Yena was startled.

"What? But why?" ask Yena curiously. Yuri chuckles bitterly and she lowered her head.  Yet, she sighed heavily. "My parents already passed away. Because of an accident. My uncle didn't like my family and he don't want to take care of me. So, he want to sold me to his friend."

"And that's why you run leaving your uncle's house?" Yuri nodded slowly and Yena sigh. "Can you help me?" ask Yuri while looking at Yena.

Yena raised a brow. "What is it?" ask her. Yuri bite her lips and she take a deep breath. "Can you take me with you? I-I don't know where to go right now.. I d-don't want they found me."