The Message

Author's Note: Hello Guys, did you know that after I publish this chapter I will be making another new book? Yes, that is right I am making a Pixane book, it is a one shot and headcanon book. I always wanted to show you my thoughts about pixane! So Yeah let's first get on with the chapter :)

Pixal POV

Soon it was morning, I decided to get up and train before leaving Akita's hut.

Akita gave me some good luck but also warned me about the Ice Emperor,

Now that was like the fifth person who warned me about the Ice Emperor but I appreciate it.

I soon walked deeper into the snowy field where the ice was violent, 

I saw huge icicles with blue detail. 

It was like there was electricity in the ice, 

I kept fighting along the way.

Some Ice Samurais came and began fighting with me, 

But I always had a victory.

But I wonder why they would come every now and then, 

I have heard from Akita that Vex, the Ice Emperor's trusted advisor, has a shard of ice that can pick up anything we might be doing.

At some part of the day I would collapse on the floor and go through not just a reboot but updates and other things to fix up my systems.

Since I am in the temperature where the ice is just way too cold and my systems just can't take it, so I have to go through that for an hour and a half.

I really wished Zane was here to warm me up, I am quite sad,

My systems kept going dangerously cold, frost keeps building up on my metallic skin, and my systems sometimes get jammed. 

This is why I hate Winter,

I also hate Summer because it makes my systems overheat too much and sometimes I would tend to fall asleep.

It wasn't that bad, but I do like Autumn and Spring since those two are around the middle so it isn't too cold or hot.

But at the Hanger Bay, I tend to put on the Heater or Cooler and it makes the place perfect.

I miss Ninjago, this place is killing my systems, 

But I am not going to stop until Zane is back.

Even if I end up killing myself I am not going to stop I am going to take that risk,

I just need him back.

I soon approach a large cave, it was quite big, 

Just as I approach the cave I hear a loud squawking.

I gasp as I look up at the sky, 

What was that?

Suddenly I see a large bird flying down at me, 

I began to hide in a spot.

GOD! It is huge,

I began to breathe rapidly and close my eyes.

I look at my sword, 

I might be able to create a storm that would make it fly away from it.

I began to close my eyes and focused deeply, 

I soon felt my systems becoming dangerously cold again.

I heard a warning echoing through my head, 

I soon reached my hands up and felt the wind pick up.