Plan Going Into a Disaster!

Author's Note: Hey Guys So Yeah giving out more songs yep today the song is "Feel" By Robbie Williams. Seriously that song is so popular I keep on hearing it on the radio, so yeah I am really enjoying my day. So yeah let's first get on with the chapter!

Zane POV

During the night I felt quite happy, just the feeling of holding Pixal in my arms and warming her up.

I just felt like I wanted to hold her like that forever, but I knew that I have to leave her so could do our plan of hunting Vex down.

But I just want to hold her, I remember how she would get happy back at Ninjago.

Just when we do chores together, cook together, and even spend time together.

I could just feel at home when I am with her, if she left me I would wait for her to come back, but if she was gone for too long I would end up going after her.

Every time we embraced or cuddled, I could just feel warm, there would be a very soft feeling inside of me.

We never kissed because we just couldn't;t find the time, not even at Christmas, we couldn't find ourselves under Mistletoe.

We normally stick to hugs and gentle embraces, 

I soon woke up finding the sunlight coming through the window.

I could feel Pixal snuggling up in front of me, she was quite cold, 

I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her to me.

I sigh softly as I feel Pixal's back resting against my chest,

I wrapped one arm around her chest and the other along with her other arm stretching out.

I gently intertwined fingered with her hand,

She makes a soft groan but turns and wraps her arm around me and pulls herself closer to me.

I gently wrap an arm around her back and cradle her head with the other as if I was protecting her.

She snuggles head her on my shoulder, 

I was happy that she wasn't getting cold and she was getting better from how I was transferring warmth.

I sigh sadly and soon pull away and tuck her in and warm up a hot water bottle and placed it on her stomach.

I soon place a soft gentle kiss on her head, I see a small smile appearing on her face while asleep.

I had the urge to cry knowing I am doing something I shouldn't be doing,

I fought my tears and leave Pixal alone.

I soon had a sad feeling in my stomach urging me to go back and keep Pixal warm,

I just love the feeling of holding Pixal, especially in my arms.

I sometimes have her in my lap, 

Back in Ninjago, Sometimes when I spend time with Pixal when night comes upon Ninjago. We would sometimes watch movies and Pixal would bring a pillow with her and place it on my lap and lay her head on it. Sometimes when she didn't bring a pillow she would sometimes sit on my lap and fall asleep. 

She is sometimes very sweet, 

I began thinking while I was walking to Sorla's hut to warm up and discuss to plan.

I sat down with the others they look like they were expecting me,

"What took you long?" Cole asked me.

"Just slept in," I say,

"Ok then," Cole said.

We soon discussed the plan and we were soon prepared to leave and chase Vex down.