Staying For The Night and Making a Plan

Author's Note: Hey Guys hope you are enjoying this so far, Just to let you know, Tommy (The Person who directs the Ninjago Show) did say that when the ninja gets banished to the never realm that it also goes back in time and it goes on for decades so let's just say that didn't exist! So Yeah there are some changes like how Akita is still there and Solar is also there, So Yeah this goes a bit different. Let's first get on with the story!

Oh By the Way! This song pretty much got me inspired of making this book! It is "I will find you" By The Audiomachine

Pixal POV

Just as we arrived it was still quite warm, but when I got outside a wave of ice temperature washes over us.

I close my eyes and wrap my arms around myself and began to shiver, I soon grabbed my bag, and then Akita lead the way to the village the ninja have been before.

I kept shivering, I was susceptible to the cold, 

I remember that when I was first made before the Overlord broke out, I was with a lot of robotic abilities and not a lot of human abilities.

But after I rebuilt myself I had a lot of human abilities, I could feel mentally and physically.

And Because I haven't got a switch to stop myself from getting used to cold, I would shiver a lot when it would get cold.

Zane was used to cold since he was the master of ice and he was always so used to the hot heat temperatures too.

I could feel frost forming on my hands, I didn't bring gloves with me or any snow equipment.

I never knew it would be this cold, I even packed only clothes that would be only 2 layers on me.

That wouldn't be enough for being in the snow,

I couldn't;t stop shivering but thankfully I wasn't the only one who was shivering.

Some of the others also began to shiver,

I felt a cloak being wrapped around me and I felt some warm arms around me.

I felt my head being cradled I felt myself being pulled into someone's arms,

I look up and found Zane warming me up.

I leaned my head against his chest and listened to his heartbeat let out a hum but still shivered.

I felt myself being pulled closer, 

I closed my eyes and Zane helped me to get through the cold.

We soon arrived at the village, 

Akita lead us to Sorla's hut.

There was a campfire right in the middle,

We all went towards the fire and began to warm ourselves up.

I sighed as I felt very warm and not cold anymore,

"Oh thank goodness you are here Akita, and you have brought the ninja, hold who is this?" Sorla asks as she fixes her gaze on me.

"Oh Sorla this is Pixal," Lloyd explains as he places a hand on my shoulder and pulls me towards her.

"It's nice to meet you, Lloyd and the others have been talking about you when they came back to Ninjago", I say as I shook hands with her. 

"Well Pixal it is a pleasure having you here", She says,

"So what happening with Vex?" Cole asks her.

"Well we know that he wants revenge, we did banish him but I think during his days of banishment he thought of plans for fighting back" Sorla explains.

"Well, what bad things has he been doing while we were gone?" Kai asks her,