Regretting having Revenge

Author's Note: Hey guys, in my other book I have one chapter left. And then I will be making another one shot book, but this time there are headcanons. I want to share my headcanons, and if you are reading this I would be happy to get pixane requests. It can be out of headcanons or oneshots, so yeah get ready for my next book after I complete that book. Let's first get on with this chapter!

Pixal POV

The next day, I had a reboot again before I woke up, God! It is hard living in a freezing place.

I kept training, I kept keeping my powers in check, and I practiced creating and undoing significant snowstorms.

I might even end up making large snow hurricanes, sometimes when I try to get rid of them I end up getting hit from my feet and would end up on the floor.

But I am still getting there, 

I knew that my friends would worry about this but, sometimes my power source would reach critical mass and I sometimes pass out in the snow.

But I would always wake up in the same spot,

My body really wasn't used to the cold freezing outdoors.

Every time I closed my eyes I dream of being in Zane's arms, it always feels warm in his arms.

I only felt warm in a dream, when I open my eyes I would feel my systems going severely cold.

I just wished I would sleep forever so I could always find myself warm in Zane's arms, 

I remember him snuggling up to me and keeping me warm.

I wished he was here with me keeping me nice and warm during the cold weather.

Because he has left me, half of my heart feels broken.

When Winter hits Ninjago, I always remember staying inside with the warm heaters on.

I would always wear big jumpers, sometimes in the Monastery, I would hold a big water bottle along with me.

It sometimes helps me to sleep or to even gets me warmed up, 

I would always sit on the couch to warm myself up.

Zane would always join me and make me warm,

He recently had some updates and he got a heat switch that would let his systems warm up like a heater.

So during the cold nights, he would either come to my room or join me on the couch he would always wrap his arms around me and switch it on.

I just loved it, the warm sensation, 

But now he was gone leaving me here to freeze.

But I am not going to stop, I have to make him turn.

Even if that means putting myself at the risk of killing myself, I am not going to give up until he is back.

I just need him back, my life would be always broken if he was gone.

I kept training, 

and when I was finished I began to walk to the Ice Emperor's Castle.

It was miles away and I could get there in about a day, it even might take a week to get there.

I soon approached the place Sorla called it, Worgira's raft,

I began to go quietly through it.

When I reached the end nothing happened,

I walked ahead and soon I saw large clouds approaching me.