Introduction

Author's Note: YO Welcome to my new book, It has got to do with Ninjago Season 11 so watch that before reading this book. Why am I saying this millions of times, well I am just letting you know. So yeah I hope you enjoy this book, So let's get on with the story, shall we!

Zane POV

Just another day in Ninjago, It has been months since there was a crime.

I have been spending time with my brothers and sisters, I also spend most of it with Pixal.

We spend most of our time, dancing, cooking, repairing and making inventions, and all those other things. 

I felt so happy with her, she has half of my heart and understands everything that I worry about.

It would be so hard if she wasn't there for me but sometimes I have to let it go,

But I always found her coming home safely after battles, I always did the same thing.

I let her know that I was ok,

Sometimes I would need her help when I was injured.

This happens only rarely, 

But when it happens, she takes me to my room and then repairs me while humming songs to me.

She would help me lay down on my bed, she would gently clean the wounds I have got and then wrap them with bandages.

Sometimes she gives me warm hugs when I felt pain, I could also hear her whispers.

When she did my repairs during the night, when they were complete I would always feel gently being covered up in the quilts as Pixal pulled them over.

She was very gentle with me, we never did anything over the line or disgusting.

Today something unexpected happened,

It started when I was with Lloyd outside raking the leaves.

It was the season of Autumn and it was close to Winter soon,

I saw something odd.

We saw a pink portal appear before us, and we both got scared.

Suddenly was saw Akita coming out from the portal,

Lloyd was quite shocked, but soon the portal disappeared.

"Akita? What are you doing here?" Lloyd asked her,

"There is danger in the Never Realm, I have been sent here to get help" Akita explains.

"Why? What's wrong?" Lloyd asked her,

"It would be better if she got some space, I'll get the others," I say.

I ran to get the others, I always knew where they were, they must be in the living room.

I burst open the door, my mistake!

Jay soon drops his console and then loses the game he was playing,

"Geez, What is wrong with you ZANE!" He yells.

"It's important," I say,

"Akita has come back, she has some news and it is important!" I say.

"Akita, you mean that forming from the never realm?" Cole asks me, I nod.

"Come on everyone," Nya says as we all run outside to the courtyard where Lloyd and Akita were.

"So what was the news?" Kai asked Akita while she sat down and got a drink from Pixal,

"Vex is back! He wants revenge, we are trying to stop him, we need your help" She explains.

I was shocked I move a few steps back and turn away from them remembering what has happened before when I got banished to the never realm and became the Ice Emperor.

It was a horrible nightmare, I closed my eyes and leaned my hand on one of the poles.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, 

I felt someone embracing me from behind.

"Zane? Are you ok?" I hear Pixal ask me, 

I open my eyes and turn to see her embracing me.

"Yeah Pix I'm fine," I say as I turn myself to face her and embrace her softly, 

"So what do we do?" Cole asks Lloyd.

"I was thinking if we all went to the never realm and helped you, I thought of bringing Pixal along with us" Lloyd explains.

I knew she has never been there since she stayed back here in Ninjago when we first went there, we my friends did.

She was so worried that time, that she had a nightmare about me getting banished.

After the discussion, we all began to pack up, 

We decided to get onto one of the mechs even though I knew that we might crash.

To be honest I did get injured when I fell when I first arrived in the realm,

When I was finished packing up.

I went over to Pixal's room to check how she is going,

It turns out that she is packing fewer things and she was in her samurai x armor.

"Hey, why are you packing fewer things?" I asked her,

She turns to me and smiles at me when I approach her.

"Because I don't need to pack everything as you do, just a pack of clothes and some heat packs along with a first aid kit," She says.

"Ok then," I say, I soon pull my things and then go to the vehicle that has been set up for us.

Lloyd was storing all the bags, I walked up to him and helped him out.

Pixal has decided to ask Master Wu if he could send us to the realm with Akita,

He would be happy to but he was hoping if we returned home safely.

Alas, we do know how to get home we just need to get those berries from the traveler's tea tree.

Just as we all hopped in the vehicle I sat next to Pixal, she seems to be quite scared since she has never been to the never realm.

Just as we let Wu cast us to the never realm I found Pixal next to me having her eyes closed in fear.

I gently take her hand, her hand stops shaking and she looks at me.

I give her a gentle smile, she smiles back faintly.

She gently squeezes my hand, I squeeze her hand back.

We soon were ready, we suddenly all felt the world around us shake.

It was like the Earth without the Moon,

Suddenly we arrived but we got a rough landing. 

But Pixal did put something that would make us have a safe landing rather than a rough one.

She has put some giant parachutes to use,

Lloyd pushed a button and they worked, Oh thank the first spinjuzu master!

Author's Note: Hey Guys hope you enjoyed this chapter so far, will be editing it soon. I was so happy that I accidentally wrote some of my writing for my next chapter. SO hope you have a great day guys :)