Fight for What is Right

Author's Note: Hey guys, Yeah I think my previous chapter has that song, I think I have given that song out before in my other book. So yeah I have another song to show you that inspired me to make this book, So that is "Loyal Brave and True" By Christina Aguilera. So yeah let's first get on with the story, shall we.

Pixal POV

During the night after the incident, I had a terrifying nightmare,

I was surrounded by large shards of ice.

But they were no real ice, they had neon blue details, It was all around me.

I began to whimper as I heard loud evil whispers,

I suddenly saw a glimpse of the ice in front of me.

I approached it and I saw Zane right there looking at me with a smile, 

I smile back, I wish our gaze would last forever, I placed my hand over him against the ice.

But suddenly he looks down and then collapses to the floor screaming in pain, 

I began to get scared and I banged on the ice to make him stop.

He suddenly stops screaming and then I hear him heavily breathing, 

He suddenly stands up.

I could see his hands balling up into a fist,

He suddenly looks up and growls at me in anger.

I began to step a few steps away from him in fear, he began to pound hard on the ice, and then he broke out.

I began to back away, 

He then reached his hand out high and then a Large staff appears in his hands.

Is that the Forbidden Scroll of Spinjuzu?

I suddenly trip to my back and then back of him, he soon points the staff at me and the just at one hit, I wake up.

I was back in my bed, 

There was a stack of papers on the desk.

That was because I have been writing letters to Zane but never sent them out, 

I just kept the letters with me.

I started writing letters after he became the Ice Emperor,

Half of me was broken.

That is when I have got to think about something else,

We can't give up yet.

I began to get out of bed and then put on the uniform I made yesterday,

I grabbed my new sword and headed outside.

It was quite early in the morning and ever since the Ice Emperor returned the whole place has become colder than it ever was.

Instead of -1 degrees, it went lower to -15, which wasn't a good sign. 

I got even cold, at some point, I would run to the hut that was given to me and lay in bed.

This was because I kept on getting very cold and my systems were freezing cold, I have to go into a reboot.

But just after one hour, I would get it, if only Zane was here to warm me up like he always did.

I am quite upset that the fact that he left me,

Today I decided to train outside early in the morning.

I soon began to go out to the fields and I stand there as I hold up my sword and take off the cover.

I just take a moment and looked at it, it had my name carved on it.