"That bitch nice too ainna?" Terrance co-signed taking it from Hakeem, catching Breon's attention.

"We definitely taking that bitch, since he missing in action today I got bigger plans for his ass." Breon said tossing Hakeem an empty bookbag.

"Yunno this ole girl phone right hea too huh? That bitch had a box of pregnancy test sitting right on top of it. Look like lil Vonte done planted his seed in yo dream bitch." Terrance teased still holding Melanie's phone.

"Fuck you talkin bout nigga?" Breon frowned.

"Nawll! No way! That's Melanie shit?" Hakeem asked holding his mouth looking shocked.

"Hell yea I just seen jit face on the home screen, I guess her young ass really is on go." Terrance chuckled.

"Fuck her that ain't my bitch, shoulda fucked with a real nigga but nie she finna be a single momma" Breon shrugged before he kick a hole in the wall and started trashing the place.

"Say no mo' fool" Hakeem chuckled as he started spray painting RED RUM and 33rd street set on the walls.

Terrance continued to search around the kitchen until he found a cabinet with a false bottom revealing a stash of money.

Grabbing it he put in the duffel bag alongside the two sealed packages of weed and some coke he found.

Vonte took his second water bottle to the head helping him sober up some more as he walked out his momma's house.

As he got into his car he sighed deeply grabbing his phone seeing he had five missed calls from Spazz. Reaching in his glove compartment to get some blunts he realized he didn't have his gun on him.

"Fuck" He mumbled as he remembered he didn't even lock the door, his face formed his natural mug thinking of how careless he was being.

Pulling off fast he bent the block back to 38th street, spotting an unfamiliar vehicle parked one house down he slowly inched up the street. Knowing his engine was loud he opted to pull into a driveway further down the street.

Popping his trunk he quickly changed hoodies and pulled the hood over his head. He walked down the street towards the stash house.

"Spazz gone wanna crash out behind this.. man fuck" Vonte mumbled growing angry as he noticed both the burglar bar door and front ajar.

He continued walking, noticing the person in the car anxiously watching the house. Catching a glimpse of the person as they sat parked under the streetlight, he knew without a doubt the person was MikeMike.

Pulling the strings on his hoodie, he drop his head walking towards the end of the street. Walking back over to his momma's crib. He jogged up the porch, twisting the door. Sucking his teeth realizing it was locked so he started banging on it.

"Fuck niggas must be ready to— nigga fuck you banging like the feds for?" Levon mugged him as he snatched the door open with his PS5 controller in hand.

"Maneee shit hot right now, where yo phone cuh? Call Nyny for me!" Vonte pushed his hoodie off as he huffed stressfully.

"Ion got his number nigga, where yo phone?" Levon shot back scrolling through his contacts.

"In my car nigga, ain't I just told you shit done got hot. Ayyee man just call the nigga on Facebook or sumn" Vonte mugged getting irritated and impatient.

"Speaking of Facebook boy look at this shit hea! I ain't even know she can fight baby say she sending bitches to the infirmary, man where the video at tho?" Trayvon chuckled pulling up Meesha's status to show Vonte.