"Marc didn't fucking ask for an oil change, did he? Start over again or get the fuck out!" Running my hands through my hair, I make my way into my office and slam the door shut. I sit at my desk, getting some work done. But before I know it, my mind is consumed by her again.

Opening up instagram, my eyebrows furrowed together as I try to find the search bar. "How the fuck do I do this again?" I whispered to myself, narrowing my eyes in confusion. My infatuation with her was so deep that I downloaded instagram and created an account just so I could see her. I was acting like a fucking teenager who had a crush.

Slowly I type in her name and click on her profile. When I see the ring around her name, I know she's live. Pressing on her profile picture, Selina comes onto the screen. I loved when she went on live, it was like face-timing her.

"—Little Morning Recording Sesh. I'm here with my producer TJ. TJ, say hello," She said, picking up her phone and showing the man behind her who slept on the couch. He lazily put up two fingers and muttered a "Yo."

"It's currently 9 am and I just finished recording a song. We've been in the studio all night so I'm wide awake right now. I mean I did have three Iced Coffee's from Dunkin but that's not the point," A chuckle escaped her luscious lips and my cock grew hard at the sight.

"Tell them what you did," The man said, and her lips formed another smile.

"So Tj and I went to get tattoos yesterday. He got some cross and I got a phrase that says, Careful, I'll bury you on my hip. And for so reason, there was something in my nose and I realized, I needed to sneeze. So I was sitting on the table trying to hold it in because I didn't want the artist to fuck up my skin,"

"Y'all, she looked like a fucking caterpillar, the way she were shaking in the chair. She looked like she was on drugs, you know the good stuff," He said, and she threw her head back, laughing. "Shut up. I know where you sleep at night,"

He rolled his eyes and pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"Anyway, since I'm wide awake, I'll do a cover for you guys. I found a beat similar to the beat of Needy by Ariana Grande so I'll just use that," Selina assured moving the camera down so everyone could see the production console.

She adjusted a few settings, bringing the microphone closer to her as the music started. "If you take too long to hit me back. I can't promise you how I'll react but all I can say is at least I'll wait for you. Lately, I've been on a roller coaster tryna get a hold of my emotions but all that I know is I need you close. And I'ma scream and shout for what I love,"

"Passionate but I don't give no fucks. I admit that I'm a lil' messed up. But I can hide it when I'm all dressed up. I'm obsessive and I love too hard. Good at overthinking with my heart. How you even think it got this far? This far,"

"And I can be needy, way too damn needy. I can be needy, tell me how good it feels to be needed. I can be needy, so hard to please me. I know it feels so good to be needed,"

"Sorry if I'm up and down a lot. Sorry that I think I'm not enough and sorry if I say sorry way too much. You can go ahead and call me selfish. But after all this damage I can't help it. Or what you can trust, 'cause I need your touch,"

I'ma scream and shout for what I love. Passionate but I don't give no fucks. I admit that I'm a lil' messed up but I can hide it when I'm all dressed up. I'm obsessive and I love too hard. Good at overthinking with my heart. How you even think it got this far? This far

"And I can be needy, way too damn needy. I can be needy, tell me how good it feels to be needed. I can be needy, so hard to please me. I know it feels so good to be needed,"

Hundreds of people commented heart eyes and she thanked everyone. I was so occupied watching the live that I didn't even see Jared walk into my office. "Is everything all right, Sir?"

Looking up, I send him a small nod, turning my phone off. "I'm fine. What is it?"

"I just wanted to check up on you. The men have been wondering what's out you in a grumpy mood. I mean, you're always grumpy but now, it's very evident," His eyes flickered down to the phone in my hands and the stash of lollipops on my desk. "And I might have a pretty good idea,"

"Mind your fucking business, Jared,"

"I think you should tell her how you feel," He ignored me, sitting at one of the chairs in front. "I mean, I've only known you for a couple of months but anyone can tell you don't really know how to... explain your emotions,"

"Fuck off. You don't know me well enough to comment on my life," I said, feeling anger travel through my veins. Jared nodded his head, stood up and walked towards the door.

"Then I guess forget what I said," He walked out, closing the door behind him. I tried to get back to work but his words lingered in my mind.

•••••
So I did his POV, how are we feeling about it?

What do you think of Anisa? I think she's a bitch but whatever.

Ya'll next chapter is my favorite. We're going to see a side of Ricardo that we've never seen before.

There's much more to come so sit tight.

Thanks for the support.

Best, Niki