XXIX - Screwed up 🎨

"My big baby koala." Ariana squeals and hugs his neck, swaying him from side to side.

"I should let you drink more often." He whispers under his breathe. With a soft smile playing on his lips, he lets her do whatever she wishes to.

With a change of mind, she pulls apart and cups the sides of his face.

"I missed you." She pouts and leaves pecks all over his face.

"Don't you miss me?" She drops her head on his shoulder, the hints of sadness evident in her tone.

"I do. A lot." He lifts one of her hand to her lips and presses a kiss on her knuckles.

"I hoped on the last train just because I couldn't wait to see you."

He could use this night to make up for his utterly tragic and almost non-existent sleeping schedule and reach you tomorrow. But the thought of waking up by your side instead of the white hotel bed overpowered the lack of sleep and he didn't waste any time to ride the train here.

"But what did I get in return..huh?" He slides her off her lap and lowers her down on the mattress. It doesn't take any time to once playful atmosphere alter into a solemn one.

"You were out partying..." gravity laces his voice as he hovers her "wearing something only I should see you in."

Renouncing every trace of softness, his eyes turn dark with dominance as they dive deep into hers, looking for answers or any ounce of remorse.

"Why?" His deep growl fills her ear. Though he doesn't raise his voice by a tad bit, shivers stream down her spine. Tension hangs in the air like thick clouds and she feels herself regaining her senses.

"Why didn't you wait for me?" His lips nibble on her earlobe, hand gliding up her bare thighs.

"I wanted you - aahh

"What did you want?" His tongue swirls behind her ear, coating the area he had just bit with saliva. Lost in ecstasy of his lips painting every inch of her exposed neck, her words are replaced by the sounds of need dripping from her lips.

"Tell me kitten." Voice dropping deeper in octaves, his hand roams on her inner thighs.

"I wanted you to -ah- feel the s-same way-y..." she whimpers, his fingers slowly rubbing on her veiled treasure making it harder for her to continue "I-I fe-feel when I-I.. come back t-to an... empty-y... house every.. day"

"I feel it... every night..." He whispers tracing wet kisses along her jawline "when I... return to... hotel room.. and... you are not there."

"I missed you..." his fingers slide aside the lace fabric and slip inside her wet depths, "terribly."

"Did you?" He bits her clavicle, drawing an instant moan.

"I-I did." She gasps. Eyes falling shut, her back arches as his fingers curl inside hers.

"No.." He denies, digging his long fingers deeper to the point only his knuckles are out. Whimpers pour out of her lips as she grabs onto his shoulder for support.

"You ignored my messages. You don't pick up my calls. Why ari?" He pulls out his fingers in a jerk, leaving her breathless. She pants heavily, her body twitching at the retrieval of her release.

"So you wait for me..." she manages to say amidst her ragged breathes " like I do when you are in meetings."

His hands finds her and pins them on the sides of her head. His mouth plunges into her neck and next moment he's sucking on it, fierce and wild.

"What are you doing Ari? Why are you doing this to us?" His deep wrathful growls sends vibration rolling along her skin.

Yet she doesn't hold back.

"Because I-I want..." her body slightly jolts up in a arch as he barges inside, stretching her all the way deep "you-uh -... h-here with m-me"

"And I'm doing this for you." He scowls, raising his voice for the first time. His fingers curl around her waist pulling her to meet his aggressive thrusts. "So you don't have to worry about expenses when you choose a university for your foreign exchange programme."

He knows.

"I- I.. - oww -

She doesn't gets to complete. He doesn't allow her to, intentionally hitting the bundle of nerves that compels her to break out into a new series of whimpers.

"What Ari?" He prompts her to speak yet words clog in her throat. The faraway look in his eyes which were always shining with warmth and care tightens her chest.

She planned to tell him once the result to first semester comes out. The grades decide whether she hits the jackpot or not. Only a couple of students would be lucky enough to study overseas. If the luck ends up going against her, she would bury the matter. This way she wouldn't disappoint him at all.

"Fck I can't do this." He pulls himself out and gets off the bed, grabbing his trousers and sliding them on.

"Joon please listen to me." She calls out, rising upright pulling the duvet along.

"There's nothing to listen Ari." He passes her a weak painful smile "You don't reply to my messages, pick up my calls nor do wait for me or tell me anything. Do you even love me anymore?"

"Please don't say that. I do love you." She replies desperately.

Namjoon shakes his head with a humourless chuckle, unsure. He grabs his shirt from the ground and heads for the door.

"Joon please don't go." Her voice softens and breaks at the end but he only gets further and further away.

The distance that now lies between them is her creation. Ignoring him purposely when all he craved to hear her voice after a hectic day at work. They are a couple so why did she only think about herself? She was longing for him but that doesn't mean he wasn't.

"Jooniee pleasee. I'm sorry." She whimpers, lips quivering with hot tears streaming down her cheeks. "I know I made a lot of mistakes but we can talk it out. Don't leave me."

Her words effects the male for he removes his grip around the knob and turns around,

"Ari, do you even include me in your future plans or you plan to secretly leave me too?"

He doesn't wait to see her reaction and leaves the room rightaway.

And that's where she knows she has screwed up, real bad.

____

This part is my favourite for many reasons. Earlier it didn't have smut but I rewrite it because I wanted smut here.

I wanted Namjoon to fck her while he talks out about what he has been going through and by not raising his voice or yelling at her.

I wanted him to leave when he realises that now it has turned to anger and isn't right.

1088 words, Sep 20,22, 8:13AM
I've been busy with study and stuff so updates will run late.
Bear with me. I'll try to finish this book asap.