VIII - Shower

"Shower with me then. I'll help you."

And there's no.

No reluctance, no protests, no slight unwillingness.

His hands slowly fiddle with my clothes and I feel myself falling into his charms. I assist him by stripping off undies and let them tumble to the tiled floor. Suddenly the shower cabin grows thick with tension which I don't the reason of but I'm sure he can feel it too.

After he pours the soap wash into his hands and rubs his palms together to create lather, I turn around giving him my back.

There's no further exchange of words and no sound.

His hands starts off by lathering the soap on my shoulders and trail down to massage my back. Minutes later, his hands are manoeuvring on my torso before the move up.

A gasp falls from my lips. I'm not habituated to having hands on my body, having his hands on me.

Grazing up my bare arms, his hands proceed to rub soap in my hairs and massage it slowly and carefully.

"Turn around baby." The last word has the blood rushing to my cheeks because no matter how many times he says it, the butterflies in the very pit of my stomach don't seem to adapt to it.

I have to suppress the soft moan sneaking out of my lips when he cups my bottom. His towering form leans down and seconds later, I feel his lips press against my navel.

My breathe gets stuck in my throat and my stomach sinks in. Goosebumps return, uninvited as his cold breathe caresses my bare skin.

Why he has such an effect on me?

Probably because he's the first man. First man to claim my everything.

So maybe it's natural to feel this way.

And if it's not, I'm doomed.

"Return the favor Ari." There he's again towering me, making me feel so small under his intense gaze. I nod and bit my lips coyly.

As my soap dripping hands meet the expanse of his broad masculine chest, I feel the stiffness and the bulging muscles pressing against my fingers.

And just like that I return the favor, blearily roaming my hands all over his body to help him shower.

His left hand losely hangs around my waist, tugging me closer to him while his spare hand reaches out to rotate the knob. Water cascades down our bare bodies. With the steam once again coating the walls and increasing sexual tension, he washes me all clean before cleansing himself.

Just when that the shower session nears falling action, we peak to the climax once again.

His lips are on mine, kissing me passionately under the incessant stream of water. My mind and body is torn between achieving the sensual ecstasy or not mess up everything than it already is.

But a little mess never hurted

Did it?

Even if it did, I can't bring myself to care now.

We are already a mess.

Why not make it an epic one?

My mind falls numb because my body has a mind of its own.

And I follow it, everytime.

So I kiss him back, syncing up to his pace and letting him ignite the desires burning inside me. Which he does, skillfully and sinfully.

I grab a short summer dress for myself while he goes for a light blue tee and matching trousers for himself. Once done dressing up, I quickly blow dry my hairs with my mind wandering over the events from minutes ago but no one says a word about it and we leave for dining area.

By the time we arrive, Mrs. Ahn has already laid the table. And there's a lot which makes me wonder if we'll able to finish the whole food by ourselves. She must be too happy to have cooked plethora of meal.

"Could you pass me salt dad?"

His hand which is caressing my thigh, squeezes it. In my peripheral vision, I catch sight of mrs. Ahn turning around. As realization hit me, I immediately correct myself, "the salt, daddy."

"Sure love." He replies and hands over the cellar. I sighes in relief watching Mrs. Ahn heading back on her way with a smirk on her face. That was awkward but I could get caught.

After dinner Mrs. Ahn leaves for her bedroom and he takes me on a stroll with him in the mansion's garden.

"Wait here Ari. I've to introduce you to someone." He leaves with a beaming smile on his face which makes one creep on my lips too as I wonder who that person can be.

Few minutes later, he comes running towards me, his hand holding a strap and my vision traces it down to meet a white ball of fluff with pearly blue eyes.

"Adorable." I kneel down to caress his head and end up lifting it up in my arms. I love pets but mom never liked them so I couldn't adopt one.

"It's Monie." He smiles widely, giving an opportunity to his dimples and they take no time to pop up.

"You never told me about monie."

"Your mom didn't like pets."

With that, everything falls silent. It suddenly grows awkward after he speaks about mom. He may try to show that he's over her but I can tell he misses mom, and a lot.

Attempting to escape the thick tension, I leave monie on the ground and slightly poke his chest, "catch me daddy" before scurrying away.

I run away as far and as fast as I can, only to be chased by him. His masculine veiny arms cage me within no time. We ended up tripping and falling on the plush grass. His pair of dragon eyes stares into mine, his hands buried on the both sides of me as his manly figure towers my small frame.

Exhaling a deep sigh, he plops himself right beside me. Monie is long forgotten. Now it was just him and me, laying side to side with our hands intertwined, gazing at the wide black expanse of the night sky, littered with beautiful stars.

After staying silent for so long, he whispers, "Ari."

"mhm."

"Am I not enough?"

And I can tell he is again thinking about Mom.

"You are more than enough."

"I don't want that. I don't want to be more than enough. I just want to be enough for someone." His voice softenes at the end as he rises up. I wish If I could do something to eradicate every ounce of his pain.

Quickly siting upright, I hold his cheeks in my hands and begin, "You are enough for me dad. You are everything I can ask for." With that, I wrap my arms around him and gather him in a hug.

"I'm so grateful to have you in my life." His lips press against my temple before he turn wise kisses both of my cheeks. Next, I feel his lips on mine and as they begin to nibble on my neck I knew it won't end before sunrise.

_______________

1200 words, july 22,22 , 6.05PM
Thankyou so much for reading it guys. Please drop your feedbacks too. Leaving a comment won't take much time but it means a lot for me.❤😁

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chapter.