VI - Ari

"How did you get this?" There's big blue bruise on my knee that I don't quite remember how I ended up receiving.

"Wait a sec." He leaves and minutes later returns with couple of ointments in his hand.

"Does it hurt?" He squeezes out the ointment on the pad of his first two fingers and lathers it on contusion.

"Only when I walk." A hiss travels up my throat.

"Ari.." he trails off.

"Hmm."

"It was your first time right?" His eyes turn to meet mine and I nod, my cheeks burning crimson red with the images reeling back once more.

"Are you sore..." he hesitates, "down there?"

I nod, avoiding eye contact. Never ever had I thought to have such a conversation with dad. This can't be helped now. Only by getting comfortable on this matter can the awkwardness be waived.

"Lay down." The softness in his tone makes me immediately lay on my back. However what follows leaves me startled.

"Dad what are you doing?" I blurt out, taken aback for he has dragged down my shorts and the worst part I don't even have any undies on.

"I'm applying this." He reaches out for the other ointment.

"Open your legs for me princess." With a nod, I compile, my cheeks burning in the ten shades of red which remains away from his sight for he's solely focused on lathering the white matter on my soreness.

A whince threaten to falls from my lips that I've to bit my lip hard to stiffle.

"Don't wear your shorts for a while.. okay? They'll get stained. I'll go wash my hands." He causally speaks but tingles arise on my body at the thought of staying naked in front of him.

Minutes later, he returns with his laptop in his hand and takes his place beside me.

"Ari you've not had any boyfriend right?" He begins, eyes on the lit screen.

"No dad. I'm just 18 anyway."

"So what? Kids younger than you are already dating these days." He chuckles, incessantly taping the keys.

"Had your first kiss?"

"yesterday." I let out a quiet whisper in hopes that he won't hear but he does as I feel his fingers pause and hover in the air for a brief moment.

I was pure virgin and last night he changed it all. He's the first man I've ever kissed, first man I've had sex with, first man to open the doors of sexual ecstasy for me and welcome me into the world of sensuality.

When I think that's all, his next question follows,

"Watched porn?"

"Kyungmi made me do, twice." I look at him to see what would his reaction be but he was incessantly typing on his screen with an impassive expression on his face.

"Ever masturbated?"

Dad why are you asking me these questions?

"I don't know how to." A quiet, an almost inaudible whisper falls from my lips but I can tell he hears it all as he nods his head in reponse.

Before he can ask anything further, I frown,

"don't ask any more questions dad."

"Why? Are you shy? Does it remind you of last night?" He teases and I pretend not to hear. Slowly we are getting more and more comfortable about this matter and that's a good thing.

To be honest, I've mixed feelings about last night. When it feels so wrong to do it all with my dad, at the same time it was my first and I can't erase it from my memory nor do I wish to because however it may have happened, it still ranks as one of the peculiar moments.

Losing myself to the man who'll take care of me and treat me right has been always one of my wishes. Though I didn't expect that man to be my dad, I can't avoid the fact that he looks after me and treats me right.

"No I'm drowsy." I mumble, turning to another side and closing my eyes rightaway.

"Sleep well princess." He ruffles my hairs and second later I feel a wet imprint on my cheek.

___

"I'm worried about Ari." Jieun turns her gaze to look up at the male, two of them completely bare under the sheets.

"Don't be. I know Namjoon. He'll take care of her." He leans in and captures her lips in a small kiss of reassurance.

"What if he takes out his anger on her and do something bad?"

About Namjoon, her thoughts are same as Jin but still sometimes she can't help but brood over the worst possibilities.

Earlier if anything her mind was filled of, it was about starting a new life with Jin. Now that she's finally in arms of her lover she finds herself thinking about myriad things that she must have considered before.

And one of them is Ari.

"Trust me, he won't." Jin slides a strand of her hairs behind her ears.

"But--

His index finger presses against her lips, silencing her further words. A playful smile hovers his lips with the amusing glint clouding his eyes as he leans closer to her lips and whispers,

"No buts. No Ari, No Namjoon. Just focus on me."

____

📍865 words, July 18, 22, 8:40PM
📍That's all for this update. I'll try to add more in next one and make it a long one.
📍leave your reviews for me and please don't forget to vote. You guys are what keeps me going...
📍Thankyou so much for 300 reads.
📍if you like this story don't forget to follow me because there are lots of upcoming namjoon stories you don't wanna miss.