Chapter 13: The Unluckier

A.N: Updates will be slower due to school starting :' ( Thank you for waiting patiently my readers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

"...Jonathan... Jonathan, would you like to play today?"

Jonathan was looking outside of the window of his mansion. He had Danny by his side, barking with enthusiasm when they saw the cute girl outside of it. She was in her pretty (favourite coloured) dress. It was ruffled, reaching a little past her knees. But she wore tall boots to protect her legs. Her pretty (hair colour) hair was put in pigtails, with pretty ribbons that complimented her dress.

"I'd love to, (Y/n)!"

He quickly got himself dressed into his play clothes, struggling to put on his shoes as he let the excitement get to him. He tied his laces messily, beginning to run down the stairs with Danny. The dog wagged his tail happily, following his master as they rushed to the door of his father's office.

"Father! I'm going to go play with (Y/n)!" He giddily opened the door, racing to the side of Mr. Joestar's desk.

"Did you finish your studies?" His father asked, getting an eager nod out of the boy.

"Yes, father!"

"Did you tidy your room like I asked?"

"Yes, father!"

"Did you rearrange the entire library and decor?"

"...I had to do that?"

His father chuckled, fixing Jonathan's hair. All the tangles were combed out, and he adjusted his tiny tie to fit in his vest. It was loose enough so he didn't feel uncomfortable in the accessory.

"I'm just teasing you, son," He reassured, reaching into his wallet so he could pull out some banknotes and coins, "Here, Jojo. I know you and (Y/n) always find yourself at the marketplace. Treat yourselves to some of the taffy there, and if so some trinkets. Anything, really as long as you're...."

"Responsible," Jonathan completed the sentence, opening his own pouch so he could accept his father's money, "Thank you, father. I'll find (Y/n) a really pretty doll and get it for her!"

The young boy was off to see his best friend. The little girl that taught him the wonders of music, he taught her the world of adventure. She taught him the ways of fighting with gentility, he taught her the passion of fighting with purpose. They were the perfect duo, inseparable once together.

"(Y/n)!" He opened the door up, already racing circles around her while she held that adorable basket of hers by the elbow, "(Y/n)! I'm sorry that took too long. Father was talking to me earlier(*huff*)- but I'm here now!"

Jonathan stopped in his tracks in front of her, panting as she patted his back. (Y/n) leaned down to check if he was breathing properly. Can't have a nice day together if Jojo was tired within a second. If they were going to spend the day together it would be better to have him functioning.

"Jonathan, you're so silly sometimes," (Y/n) giggled, beginning to hop down from the steps so she could begin making her way towards the path, "You don't have to worry about keeping me waiting. I'll always wait for you!"

The Joestar lifted his head, catching up to his dear friend after saying goodbye to Danny. His arm stuck out in front of the girl, pressing his lips in a thin line as he rubbed his hair with the other hand. His father had been trying to teach him to be a proper gentleman lately, and he wanted to prove to himself and everyone that he was capable of such a title. (Y/n) would be the first to see his improvements. She deserved the best from him after all.