Chapter 1

London

"Teresa get the fuck out my face. I wash the dishes I use not yours too." I said to my mama. She was starting to piss me off nagging me about these dishes.

"Nah you're gonna wash whatever the fuck I tell you to wash. You don't pay no damn bills the least you could do is clean up around this bitch." She yelled. She had just got off from work. She's a house keeper at this nice ass hotel.

I got up from my bed and walked over to close the door, "You wash them." I shut it in her face and went to my bathroom to take a shower. I had a hot date with this Nigga name   Don. He always gives me money when we link up. I made sure I shaved an exfoliated my body. I also washed my long ass curly hair.

I had caramel skin, a really slim waist, an a super juicy plump ass. Everybody from the hood knew me and my homegirl Suki as a hoe. Bitches hated us all because we fucked on their niggas and swiped their cards whenever we pleased.

Niggas always talked shit about us. Calling us hoes, saying we don't have no respect for ourselves but who gives a fuck I'm young as shit and fine as hell ima do what I want, who I want whenever I want and nothing could stop me.

I turned the shower off and dried myself off before putting on some lotion, a sexy ass strapless black bra set. Then I did my make up. I sat at my vanity and beat the fuck out my face.

Don was taking me out to this restaurant called Steak House. Once I finished my make up I put on my lashes and smoked a blunt while I cleaned the mess I made trying to get ready. I put on this super short white spaghetti strapped dressed that had sparkles on it with my white heels.

When I was done I styled my hair in a curly high ninja bun with 2 strands of hair in the front. I slayed my baby hairs and brushed my teeth before spraying on my perfume, grabbing my purse, phone and car keys and heading out the door.

"Damn you look good as hell." Don said as I walked up to the table he was sitting at.

"Thankyou." He hugged me right before squeezing my ass and kissing my neck making some people stare.

We ordered our drinks and food and started drinking and talking while we waited on our food.

"I got a surprise for you." He licked his lips and leaned back.

"What?" I smiled getting excited. I sat my wine glass down and he reached in his pocket giving me 2 stacks of money that were in a rubber band.

I got up and kissed him turning it into a full blown make out session.

"Get a room." Some bitch from another table said. I looked up from the kiss.

"Fuck you, you just mad you in here with ugly old ass Leroy that ain't giving you shit." Her mouth dropped and she quickly turned around minding her business.

"You hell." Don said while smiling and looking at me. I smiled and got up sitting in my seat. The waitress came out with our food and we started eating.

"Damn girl this pussy so good and so wet." Don said while thrusting his dick in an out of me from the back.

"Yessss" I fake moaned. His little ass dick wasn't hitting on shit. I be having him feeling like he doing something when I do the fake ass exaggerated moans.

"Damn London you gone have my kids?" He said while fucking me harder. I stayed quiet this nigga was tripping.

"Ahhh shit, Ohh yeahh." I felt him jerking letting me know he nutted in the condom.

"Your dick so good daddy. Let me take a shower really quick." I hated talking to him to like that but that's what these Niggas like. I kissed him and went in his bathroom to pee and take a shower. I didn't wanna walk outta here lookin like I just got fucked.

I put my curly hair in a high ponytail and wrapped the towel around my body before walking out.

"Damn girl when ima see you again." Don was still on the bed laid out.

"Whenever bae as long as you got the money." I threw on my leggings and a tank top. I always kept a change of clothes in my car. I ended up sucking Don's dick before leaving just to show my appreciation for the money plus it was easy to deep throat.

Once I brushed my teeth I left for real this time so I could go back home. I been thinking about moving out soon my mama was annoying as fuck.

I was at a red light when an incoming call from Suki came in thru my speakers.

"Sukiiiii." I yelledd and laughed at the same time.

"Lonnn come to this bar and drink with me bitchhh! Henry got me up here drunk." She said all loud.

"Bet bitch send me your location an im on the way!"

"Okayyy !"

She hung up and I got a message from her showing her location. She was only ten minutes away. When I pulled up I grabbed my gel and tooth brush and did my baby hairs. Then I put some lipgloss on and some highlight before grabbing my blunt I already rolled and walked inside.

I saw Suki and Henry in the back. Henry was her trick he was forty nine and Suki was twenty one just like me. She's dark skin, thick as fuckkk, her ass way fatter than mine, and she had a really pretty face. She had long natural hair too but she wore wigs a lot and she looked the fuck good.

"Hi babe!" I ran over to her and gave her a hug as well as Henry. The waitress came over with a tray filled with 15 shots of patron. Now I see why she so drunk.

We talked the whole night an ordered food and more shots. I smoked my blunt and danced to the music.

I turned around feeling a pair of hands on my waist. It was this dark skin guy with straight teeth and a low fade. He was cute, so I started dancing on him.

"Damn shorty you fine what's yo name?" He yelled over the loud music.

"London! What's yours!?" I yelled back over the loud music.

"Jaceyon, let me get your number we can chill sometime?" He said with a little smirk feeling on my ass.

"What's in it for me?" I raised my eyebrow sipping from my drink.

"Shit whatever you want. Money ain't a problem if that's what you talking about." He pulled out some money flexing it, and pilled off $500. I bit on my bottom lip and gave him my number.

We started back dancing until some bitch walked up turning him around.

"Jaceyon are you fucking serious!? I went to the car for one fucking second to change my shoes and Bitch who the fuck are you?"

"Girl fuck you! yo problem don't need to be with me. Have a nice night dummy."

"Justice chill the fuck out we ain't even together right now."

I walked off and went back over to Suki and Henry. It was going on 4am and we all decided to leave.

I felt someone staring at me and it was the Justice bitch and some other bitch. I stuck up my middle finger along with sticking my tongue out and left. Them hoes can kiss my ass.