Characters...

Hello to my lovely readers, i've decided to do this so you guys don't get lost on the characters

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Principal Characters**

Delilah... Played by (Alexandra Daddario) (Pic of her on the side>>>>>>>>>)

Real Name: Delilah Lopez

Nickanme: Sun or Lilah

Fake name: Delilah Ramirez ( security reasons)

AGE: 17

GRADE: 12

Born: In Puerto Rico, but she doesnt know.

Best Friend: Shalyver

Favorite Artist: Ed Sheeran, Coldplay, All Time Low, One Republic, Green Day, Christinna Perri and Rihanna

Bio: She is a brunnette. Daughter of John (AKA Frank). Hates being spoiled. Love to act and sing. Has the biggest crush on Dylan. Her mom died when she was Seven, sje was murdered by Dylan's dad William. Mom figure Rosalinda.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dylan.... Played by Logan Lerman

Name: Dyland Anderson

Nickanme: D

AGE: 17

GRADE: 12

Born: New York

Best Friend: Nathan

Favorite Artist: One Republic, and Pitbull

Bio: His real name ends with "D" but he hates it. His father is one of the bigeest mafians out ther, what he doesn't know it's that... Dylan's father killed Delilah's mom. He loves football, he has giving the opurtunity of a schoolarship to NYU.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John (AKA Frank) Played by Johnney Deep (for now)

Real Name: John Lopez

Nickanme: Boss

Fake name: Frank Ramirez

AGE: 17

Born: In Puerto Rico, later he immigrated to NY.

Bio: Father of Delilah, he is super protective of her. One of the biggest Mafians in the world, and he extreamly rich. Delilah's mom was his first love. Karen...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shalyver... Played by Victoria Justice

Nickanme: Shaly

Name: Shalyver Johnson

AGE: 17

GRADE: 12

Born: Miami

Best Friend: Delilah

Bio: She is the daughter of a mafian. His father is friends with Frank. Her dad is on a really big debt. Thats why Frank offered for her to live here. She has been inlove with Luke since they met, that was when she was 9.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke... Played by Austin Mahone

Nickanme: Lukieee

AGE: 19

GRADE: College

Born: New York

Best Friend: Shalyver

Bio: Son of Frannk. Boyfriend of Shaly. Older Brother of Delilah. Play Basketball and loves Shalyver.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber... Played by Emma Roberts

AGE: 17

Nickname: Bitch, but she dose'nt know.

Best Friemds: The Populars

Bio: Amber is a simple girl who wants something Delilah has,Dylan. Her father is Multi-Millioner. She is the most popular girl at school and it's all because of her bitchy and slutty attitude

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mike.. Played by Channing Tatum

Job Body guard for Delilah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And another bad boy will come around, ya'll have to wait. his name is... Riley and he will come around...

Also im deciding to make this a series... so stick around. 

Ohhh and PS. Those character are the most important.