Chapter 4. The Fight and Valentine's Day .Part 1

Hello readers im just gonna say that this story took place On a Monday, it was Valentine's Day. SORRY IT'S LATE, I'VE HAVE GOTTEN A TON OF HOMEWORK!. Anyways enjoy ;)  ~Azzy

The Fight and Valentine's day PART 1

DRAMATICLLY EDITED

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~* 

**6 MONTHS LATER** February 14, 2013

**Delilah's POV***

Ughh the sun woke me up. I feel like a total vampire. Anyways its Monday, the weekend had passed really quick. I can still feel Dylan's lips. It was my first date and my first kiss. I think i love him, but it's too soon. Today is Valentine's day. I got daddy a expensive watch, Rosa a Designer Purse GUCCI , for Luke a Calvin Klein Perfume and a $200.00 dollar gift card and for Shaly a really expensive neckclace.

I had it all. I had 15 minute shower and then I got out and put on a red sweater white jeans and and Some White Vans, simple, jet elegant. And i couln'dnt forget my a desingner purse, my god mother gave me and make up , for the eye.

I went down stairs and found Veronica all over Daddy, i can't belive it, he gave her a bentley. Somebody is spoiled.

"Here Delilah" daddy said giving me a box

"Daddy, ohh my god, i..i.." I frozed when i looked down. It was a pair of keys.

" You can thank me now" he joked

" OMG!! DADDY I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU" i said jumping up 

And down.

" Here is You're gift " i said. I gave him the watch he always wanted, but he could never find.

"Ohh, thank you princess, how'd you know?" He asked suprised

" i love my daddy, that's how i know" i said

"Well, thank you honey, you should get going. Shaly left with Luke to Starbucks" he said. I nodded

"Bye, daddy" i said walking out. I had no clue what car it was. Until i saw it. My Jaw dropped. It was... A RED PORSHE.

The drive was silent, with music ofcurse. I parked the car and whent inside. I saw couples all over eachother. That reminded me of Dylan, i got him a really expensive perfume. That's when i saw him carrying a huge basket with a ballon shaped like a heart.

"Happy Valentine's,babe" he said

"Happy Valentine's to you, babe" i said

"Here this is yours" he said. I grabbed my gift as i felt his sweet lips.

"Here's yours " i said giving him his gift

"You open yours first" he said

"Okay" i said , i opened it and there was a box.

I opened it and saw the most beautiful necklace ive ever seen. It was REAL (PIC ON THE SIDE>>>>>>>>>>>>>> )gold and shapped like a heart.

"Ohh my god, Dylan. I'ts beautiful. Thank you!" I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

He opened his.

"How did you know?" He asked suprised

"I called you're mum" i answered

"Ohhh, thank you. " he said as he kissed me.