Chapter 3. My First Date went a little like this...

HEY!!! I'M DOING WHAT I SAID. I TOLD YOU I WAS GONNA UPLOAD ON FRIDAY, SO HERE YOU GO AND ENJOY :) ~Azzy

Chapter 3. My First Date went a little like this..

DRAMATICLLY EDITED

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

**Delilah's POV**

*Friday Morning*

" Get up" Some one said.

" No, Rosa" i said, thinking it was our maid Rosa, But it was Luke -__-

"Veronica is down stairs" Luke Said.

" What? When?... Fine i will get up, just tell Shaly to wait for me" I said.

" Ok" He said. He kissed my forhead and leaft my room

I sighed. Took a really quick shower for the first time, it only too me 15 minutes, Recor Breaker. I put the usual make up. Purple Sweater, Black skinny jeans and Purple TOMS, If you haven't noticed my favorite color is PURPLE!!! I finished up and headed back down stairs. Were i saw Veronica.

"Hi, Veronica. How are you? " I said politely.

" Very good and you?" Veronica said

"Great" i said

" You better go, you dont wanna be late" Daddy said

" Bye Daddy, Come on let's go Shaly" i said. I kissed Daddy and hedded back to Shaly Black 2011 BMW. I don't have a car, not until im 18.

Veronica started dating Dad about 4 years after moms death. I think she is only for him for the money, but i can't tell. Maybe she really likes my dad. She makes him happy, as long as he is happy  so am i.

The ride was very quiet. Some girls noticed Shaly's BMW. I think the thought i was poor or something. But they are wrong, im rich, i just don't like to show it around.

" What class do you have?" Shaly Asked

" Music and You?" i asked as i was getting close to homeroom.

"Science, i will meet you at luch, k?" She asked

"k" i said as i went inside.

Dylan was giving me his million dollar smile. I took a sit, it looks like Mr. Wison i late.

" Is it true?" A girl asked. She was light colered girl with short brown-ish hair. She looks like one of those gossipy girls.

"What?" i said, confused

" You are Dating Dylan aren't you?" she said

"We only have a date tommorow" I said

"Ohhh, my name is Ally by the way" Ally said.

" Well my name is..." i was cut off by

" I know who you are Delilah, you are gonna be dating one of the most popular guys, in this school" Ally Said

" Hello class sorry im late." Mr. Parker said.

*LUNCH TIME*

" Hey, Beautiful" someone said, i was sitting eating my Pasta. I thought it was Dylan, but it isn't. I turned around and saw a football jock, he was tall and had black hair.

" Do i know you?" I asked

"No, but i know you, my name is Drake" He said

" Well, nice to meet you, but i have to go to the mall" i said as i was standing up. Me and Shaly had a free period so we decide to go to the mall. Shaly was wating for me in the car.