"Yes, Yes, Yes!" I cheer as I walk through the hallway leading to my apartment. The fact that I would be going on tour was insane. I would get to see all my fans from around the country, it would be the best time of my life.

After spending a few hours at RCA, Ricardo texted me and revealed he had a surprise. Humming slightly to myself, I twist my key in the door handle and open the door, my eyes growing wide.

In front of me were rose petals scattered across the floor leading towards the bedroom. My lips slightly parted as I walked into my room, spotting the dozens of candles and flower petals on the bed. In the corner, there was a plate of fruits along with a small chocolate fountain. Picking up the note, my eyes read over the words written in cursive.

Dove,

I used to believe home was a place.
Until you lured me into your paradise.
You've made me realize I was frozen.
Until you started to melt the ice.
You are a museum full of art, and I think about you during my dark nights.
And even during the daylight.
I only ask of you to turn around, so I can get lost in your eyes under the candlelight.

- Ricardo

Turning around slowly, I meet the boyish grin of Ricardo as he stood facing me. His hair is jelled back but a few loose curls were hanging over his forehead. The first few buttons of his dress shirt are opened and the sleeves are rolled up at the elbows.

I also noticed the pair of glasses he wore on his nose, all the blood drains from my face.

"Hi," I whispered, a large smile appearing on my face which he returns and takes a step closer to me. "Hi,"

We take a few steps to look at each other, holding each other's eyes. Finally, he wrapped his hand around my waist, pulling me closer and smashing his lips on mine. I melted against his embrace, my cheeks hugging to burn. Over the last few months, Ricardo had become more and more touchy but I wasn't complaining.

"What are you up to?" I asked, my eyes narrowing playfully.

"Can a man and his girl celebrate after she went #1 on the charts?" He whispered, and I playfully bit my lip. The fact that he called me his girl had me blushing for days.

Grabbing my hand, he led me to the bathroom door and opened it slowly. My eyes look around until I feel something sniffing my feet.

I looked down, spotting a beautiful Burmilla Kitten sitting near my feet, purring. A gasp left my mouth and I dropped to the floor, noticing her incredible eyes.

"I know you said you wanted gray eyes but I couldn't resist her," My eyes began to grow blurry, as the kitten crawled into my lap

"I know you said you wanted gray eyes but I couldn't resist her," My eyes began to grow blurry, as the kitten crawled into my lap. "She must have cost a fortune,"