"Have you seen my messages?" Tai asked, and my eyebrows furrowed together. "I'm sorry, I've just had a busy morning—,"

"Billboard just released the summer charts, and your album is number one," She verbalized, making my eyes grow wide. I placed my hand over my mouth, while my body froze.

"You're fucking with me," I whispered, shaking my head but she only chuckled. "Hollywood Live now,"

Turning on the television, I switch to the channel Hollywood live and I'm met a video of me. I'm walking on the red carpet, smiling at the cameras.

"Just after only a couple of months, Selina Maxwell's album Resurrection has reached #1 on the official Billboard charts for the summer,"

Ricardo stood behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my shoulder gently.

"Is this real?" I asked on the phone. "Congratulations, Selina. You've finally made it to the top. Now, the board and I have even more interesting news," Tai responded.

"Come to HQ today, and then we'll talk," She needed the call, and I slowly pulled my hand down.

"Fucking hell," Ricardo said, a small tear falling from my eye. "You're incredible,"

"This wasn't me," I breathlessly said, shaking my head and turning to him. "That was the fans,"

"They all like you so you must be doing something right," He said, placing a kiss on my cheek.

Ricardo and I ate breakfast before he put his clothes on and headed out. He had to go to the racetrack for some business, so I was alone. Mom and Dad called me, and I even had texts from my siblings about my charting.

Opening up Instagram, I went live and thanked my fans for their support. They are the best people I know and I'm so grateful for their love.

After, it's time to get ready for the day. I decided on wearing a short satin dress with socks and black loafers. On my shoulders sat a brown blazer that highlighted my outfit.

I stopped at Starbucks on the way just because I wanted to get my Pumpkin Cold Brew which has been a favorite of mine since I was a little girl. By the time I got to RCA headquarters, I parked my car and took another sip of my drink.

After I walked inside, I was met with all the employees who worked there holding signs with my name on them. In the lobby, there were balloons and there even was a cake decorated with my album color—purple.

"Congratulations!"

"Thanks," I said, my eyes meeting with Tai's before she pulled me for a hug. "The board is upstairs. We'll go up when we're done celebrating,"

Together, we cut the cake for the employees and handed them out. My heart was racing just thinking about what the board was going to say to me.

When the celebration ended, she pulled me away.
After we rode the elevators, we walked into the main conference room and sat across the board. David, Marcus, Caleb, Zion, and Liz stared back at me.

"Congratulations," Zion said, and I sent him a smile.

"Thank you,"

"Now, Selina," Marcus said, placing his hands together.

"We called you in today because we're planning on sponsoring a tour for you,"