'Hyung, did you check on them? Did they leave yet? Where is Jungkook? Ask him where they reached...' Namjoon remained stunned by the bombarded questions. 'I'll call him..' he suggested, but Jimin pulled the hotel phone out of his reach.

'Taehyung-ah, I told you when they left, an hour ago. And Jungkook just texted, they have arrived at the foot of the hill.' Namjoon sighed, walking away from him. 

'So they are yet to get on the cable car. Maybe you should go there, or Seo-Joon Hyung can go...' He almost walked out of the room himself. But Hyung-Sik came in his way with two glasses, handing one to the impatient man.

'Seo-Joon Hyung is already there, he will stay until they arrive.' Taehyung stepped away from the glass but was handed it forcefully. 'You really need to relax, or else I will drug you.' he warned. Taehyung chugged down the whole glass. He really did need it. The alcohol courses through his body with a warm delight, numbing his thoughts to a calmness.

'Seo-Joon Hyung was right, you are a mess.' Hyung-Sik clicked his tongue, shaking his head. He dragged him by hand to sit him down on the couch.

'I am so glad both of you are here, he has been like this since yesterday!' Namjoon threw his hands in the air. The words came out a little too soon.

'What about the venue? Are the heaters working? The elevators were jittery, can we call the manager to check, where is Sejin Hyung? What about backup?!' he rambled all his worries, his tongue lose due to alcohol. All three of them calmly sipped on their wine, refusing to entertain his queries. 'Let me just...'

'NO!' Jimin was up in a flash eyeing Taehyung's scowl discerningly. 'You are not going anywhere, Mister. Fight me if you want to.' he announced sticking himself to the suite door.  

'I will not forget this. I will make you pay for this at your wedding.' Taehyung hissed his challenge grabbing him by the collar. His best friend didn't flinch. 

'Taehyung-ah!' Hyung-Sik called him out instead. 'How did you handle him, Namjoon-ah?! Look at him! I thought he would relax after a drink. The man literally has dark circles on his wedding day.' he sighed dragging him away by the hoodie. 

'What do you expect from a man that slept for two hours last night....on a lounge bench. All my efforts to pamper his skin went to waste.' Jimin tittered fixing his jacket. He leaned on the door, leisurely, as though he had all the time in this world.

'Why are you here anyways?! I thought you were Team Jin Hyung!' Taehyung barked at him, sitting on a lounge chair, forced by the heavy hand on his shoulder. But his tapping foot was out of control.

'Namjoon Hyung called in the big guns to control a BEAST!' Jimin chortled teasing his soulmate, who clearly affected rushed to his feet ready to bite his head off. 

'Taehyung-ah!' Namjoon roared, standing in front of Jimin, who was crouching behind the tall leader, afraid of Taehyung's anger. The man immediately stepped back, trying but failing to compose himself. Namjoon's hands on his shoulders forced him to stop fidgeting. The older man felt his heart pang with the storm of fears brewing in his eyes, he was a groom, about to marry the love of his life, all of his dreams were coming true right at this moment, and yet, he was waiting for the ball to drop. He was so sure of bad news, that deep in his eyes all one could see was angst. 'Breath...' Namjoon whispered but he only stiffened further. 

'Breath, Taehyung-ah...' he reminded again and did so himself. Taehyung mimicked him as though he had forgotten how to by himself. They synchronized breathing until he loosened up, this is what they had been doing since last night, the boy was so anxious, Namjoon feared for his health. Once assured, he was calmer, Namjoon sat him down and Taehyung relaxed into the chair.