Imperturbable

'Socks? Did you pack lots of them?' Jin watched Taehyung shove a big bite of noodles in his mouth, lips lined with the clear sauce. Exhausted, from packing all morning, and with Taehyung's constant nagging. It was a miracle to have both their day off's align. Perfect even, if he didn't have to leave for a shoot in the evening. For two weeks. Thankfully, Baek-shi had cooked for them. Hangry, he shoved his serving of Japchae down his throat 'iw iz bery fold im okyo!' Tae looked cute, with puffed cheeks, and messy dark hair. They were still tangled, he hadn't even combed them after I tangled them last night. Not that he was complaining. 

'Where did you learn that from?' chuckling at how adorable one could look in spectacles 'You need practice or you might choke.' Taehyung's lips parted open, and a soundless laugh lit up his entire face. Grabbing at Tae's jaw he wiped some of the spit with the paper towel. Taehyung was used to this, he continued guffawing.  Once his jaw was free, he tried speaking again but was stopped by Jin's palm which insisted on him continue chewing 'Yes yes, it is very cold in Tokyo. I already packed three thermals. Also, ordered a box of hand warmers.' Tae nodded as he let go.  

'This is so good!' Tae grinned, grabbing another large portion of his chopsticks. Japchae was his favourite, and he was Baek-shi's.  'I will get fat by the time you come back.' some parts of the portion fell back in the bow, and he frowned at them, starting afresh. 'Don't dump the fat V, then' he warned before managing to shove the next bite. 

'I love you, chubby!' Jin couldn't keep his hands to himself with him being this adorable. His fingers played in Tae's hair, entwining those curly bushy locks. Watched them carve his beautiful sharp features.

'How much time do we have?' Taehyung's eyes were bright, catching onto the familiar gesture. He even put down his chopsticks. After all these years, they were still always needy of each other. Even if they made love last night and today morning. He couldn't get enough of this man. Sadly, they didn't have much time and Jungkook was coming any moment. 

'Thirty minutes'Jin pouted, not like it is enough, they had done it in lesser. He sighed deeply, killing the desire. Begrudgingly he pulled his hand away and stood up to distract himself. But Taehyung's hand stopped him. 

'No!' a command 'Sit here' resonated his disappointment 'You will be gone for two weeks! Let me see you.

'Stupid!' Jin giggled, amused with the playful smirk on his handsome face 'Welcome to the 21st century!' his fingers made their way back into Taehyung's open palms 'You do know that we can video call any time, right?' wishing he could carry him in his pocket to Tokyo.

'HA HA!' Taehyung's head tilted from side to side, teasing him 'Look who's talking!' he chuckled, his grip tightened 'I will take my share of Jin now, right in front of me' dramatically, he paused. Put down the chopsticks and gazed at him intently 'Jin-ah, don't overwork yourself, I take enough breaks. Drink the medicine and take your vitamins every single day, did you pack them?' his heart fluttered. Aish! he is making it so difficult. Taehyung's eyebrow cocked in amusement, he felt blood rushing to his cheeks and neck. 'You idiot! I have to go!' he smacked at Taehyung's chest, who was smug with his successful intention. 'This is perfect' Taehyung sighed. It was indeed a blissful morning when it was just the two of them. 

'For the record, two weeks is nothing! YOU! You were gone for a whole MONTH! That too a week before our anniversary! Everyone would ask me if we broke up!' breathless he paused, gazing at Taehyung playing with his food. A chuckle escaped his lips, reminiscing the strange emotional upheaval he went through.'I had to tell them that this is the way you torture me, shunning your boyfriend for his own anniversary...' Taehyung's warm hand left his palm only to rest on his cheeks. Leaning in closer on the edge of his barstool. His hooded gaze captivating.