Apologies

'SHUT UP TAEHYUNG!' just when he thought Jin's heart had won the battle and would settle this issue in his favour. His head had already loaded the guns. 'I knew it! This whole thing was always a sham right?! You knew our marriage was unacceptable in Korea! So you are basically a free man here, you can flirt and frolic the way you want! You just loved the thought of owning me legally!' my smile dropped, a fear set deep in my heart. I was afraid of his words, and his thoughts. Was he really dismissing my love for him? So easily? Even after all that we went through? But my mind was reeling in with the way his chest was hardly moving, he was running short on the breath as he yelled. The veins on his neck and forehead taught with the lack of oxygen. 'This is too much! I can't do it anymore! I want a divorce!' my heart stopped for a moment. Does he really want to leave me? 'Yeah, i want a divorce, that is the best. We can go our separate ways and you can do as you please' his words broke between breaths. How was he not realising the pain he is in. Did I really put him through so much agony? He will collapse again Taehyung, do something! 'Aish Kim Taehyung! Who do you think you are to flirt with others? while being married to me?! Namjoon will find me a lawyer, we will go our separate ways-' he struggled in my hold, startled by my sudden action. I moved quickly, his condition scared me more than the glass bowl he was holding. Trapping his feet with my leg, one arm supporting his neck while the other muffled his protests, I held him close. He clawed and punched at my chest, pushing me with his entire force. Unfortunately for him, he did not have much energy. Which made him angrier. He had the are you trying to control me look on his face. But i could care less. 'CALM THE FUCK DOWN, WILL YOU?' i whisper yelled in his ear when he was squirming causing his breathing to rave up. Eyes unfocussed. Feeling trapped. But I needed him to calm down. I pleaded 'You will hurt yourself, baby, calm down please.' his eyes found mine and went lax in my arms. I let go of his mouth, placing my hand on his chest instead. It was for my reassurance then for him. 'Deep breaths' i reminded and he followed my voice. His gaze stayed on mine, entranced, as he compulsively drew another breath. Fiery passion still swirled in those irises.

The moment his breathing slowed down, I stepped back. He stumbled off balance suddenly. But the fear of triggering him again pushed me. My feet stopped only when I touched the kitchen counter. His gaze followed me, surprised. 'Jin, think clearly' how easy was it for him to talk about divorce? Did he really want to end our relationship? It hurt to think my past actions triggered affected his health. Guilt gripping at my heart. 'Do you really think I can flirt with anyone other than you?' Can he not see how madly I am in love with him and have always been! His eyes though were still startled, maybe his attempts to calm down a volcano were futile. 'Jin, I was just being sweet. The boy helped me during our shoot. You! You are the one always telling me to be kinder to our staff!' My thoughts were bold. Even in this situation. They dared to venture in my past again. This time to a sweet memory. The times in our shared dorm when Jin would stay up late at night practising their etiquette lessons. How to greet other idols, how to sit and walk and laugh and other things. But the only things he would concentrate on were those dark eyes and plush lips. Always wondering, how they would taste? My heart hammered in confusion. Those plush lips were on his, harsh and forceful. In the present. Stunned, he watched Jin's scowl, afraid to blink. Is this real?! Jin shuffled closer, forcing him to fall back on the counter. But he was so confused. His reflexes were not kicking in. He couldn't kiss his own husband. What the fuck is happening? Will he be upset if I touch him again? His heart was also hammering against my chest. 'You make me so angry' he hissed against my lips. Definitely not holding him. But then his waist pressed into mine and his scowl disappeared. The kiss turned softer, gently pecking mine. He realised I was not responding. 'I taught you to be kind. Do you know how hard you would make me during those lessons?' how did he know i was thinking about them!? What the actual fuck Jin?! The first smile of the evening drew on his swollen lips. I must have looked like a mess because my brain was. Marbles running everywhere! Was it the same Jin that almost tried to kill him a few seconds ago? Is he mocking me? What is he playing now? I choked and straightened up. His palms. Slowly crawling down from my lips, squeezed the cheeks of my butt. 'THIS only belongs to me' he whispered in my ears, landing his lips on that one spot. I squirmed in his hold. Breathless. Who am I to resist him like this? I forced his jaw to face me and bit his lower lip. How dare he talk about divorce? He whined I am not allowed to mark him. We idols cannot be marked. He was getting upset again. I bit a little lower this time. It was his turn to squirm now, when I didn't stop he pulled back slapping repeatedly on my shoulder. 'Ah! No no! Kookie punched me right there!' It did hurt. I should stop underestimating Jungkookie. There was an instant reaction from Jin. Much to my advantage, he brushed a finger, adoringly, on my shoulder. Smirking with pride. Secretly proud of his baby brother's reaction. They are both the same. VIOLENT!