"Morning." You croak, basking in the smirk you can feel forming against your neck as you slip your hand deftly between your bodies. It falters as your fingers mockingly skim the insides of her thighs. You know she's only a few seconds away from directing your hand with her own before the banging begins.

(Definitely not the banging you had been hoping for).

"Lisa, wake the fuck up!" Comes the voice from inside your apartment. Chaeyoung's voice inside your apartment. The very same apartment that is currently housing your secret naked girlfriend. The secret naked girlfriend that you shove out of bed in your haste to collect the haphazardly discarded clothes on the floor. Jennie starts dressing without question and you're trying to think of some solution to this whole situation when you hear footsteps echoing down your hallway.

Closer.

Closer.

"You have to go down the fire escape." Jennie blinks, halting in her mission to buckle her belt. The flutter in your stomach reminds you that she's still shirtless. But you don't have time for shirtless. You need Jennie, wearing a shirt, moving her damn feet and hiding from Rosé by escaping down the fire escape.

"Lisa, I'm not climbing out of your window." She says firmly; even as she accepts the shirt you shove at her and lets you slowly begin backing her towards the newly designated exit.

"Yes, you are." You assert.

"Lisa." It's a warning. You know it's a warning because she's clenched her jaw and she's using the same voice she uses on the criminals she brings in for questioning-it's demanding, and threatening, and low (it's also mind-blowingly hot and beside the point).

"Jennie." You mimic and know you've won even before you say it. She rolls her eyes as she climbs out the window but pokes her head back through to deliver you one last kiss nonetheless. She's only just disappearing out of view when Rosé appears in your bedroom doorway with a distasteful look on her face.

"It smells like sex in here."

"You wouldn't have to experience it if you'd respected my boundaries and stayed in the communal areas." Apparently your words mean nothing because she pushing her way further into your room a second later.

"Who?"

"What?" Feign ignorance. Always feign ignorance. It both annoys her and buys you time-two of your favourite things in these types of situations.

"Who did you sleep with?" She throws in an eye roll for good measure and all you can picture is Jennie's parting sigh as she accepted her fate. "Why are you smiling?"

"I'm not smiling and get out of my room so I can get dressed. What are we doing again anyway?" You question because there better have been a good reason that this was the way you're day was starting instead of the way you were hoping it would.

"Breakfast."

"I woke up early for breakfast? Why couldn't we have eaten lunch, or dinner for that matter?" You left bed with Jennie for this. You made Jennie climb out of your window and down a fire escape, half dressed for this-for a lousy breakfast. You love bacon but it surely wasn't worth all this.

"Jisoo wanted to try the new waffle place remember?" You sigh and resign yourself to getting dressed.

They better be the best fucking waffles you'd ever tasted in your life.

-

You don't learn.

You never learn.

Mostly because in the moments that you should be making the smart decisions you're too busy being distracted at how flustered and breathless Jennie is. It's your favourite thing. Her skin dancing in tandem with your fingertips is your favourite thing. The impatient husk of your name from her lips is your favourite thing. The playful grin that graces her face when she flips your positions is only second to the guttural growl that slips from her throat when you're the one doing the flipping.