Marshall has just gone to the bathroom, so I've been left kind of stranded here.

I don't know where the rest of the boys are, kind of got separated from them.

I see this girl standing in front of me.

Her hair is... blonde, or dirty blonde more like it, and is in a tight ass high ponytail on the top of her head. She's wearing a cropped top and a pair of tight pants.

"Hi, I'm Dina Rae," she introducing herself, extending her hand.

"Hi," I reply, not quite sure who she is.

And kind of automatically getting on the defensive.

Why is this girl walking up to me like that, she knows Marshall or something?

"I've worked with Marshall on one of his songs from his last album. And we're supposed to be collaborating for the next one," she then says, as if reading my mind.

"Oh, that's cool," I reply, still feeling kind of hostile towards her. "Nice to meet you."

"I don't know what it is, but something about her just rubs me the wrong way.

And it seems to me like the feeling is mutual.

"So, you are Melody," she says looking me up-and-down.

"Yes, I am."

"I've heard a lot about you."

"That's nice," I say, thinking to myself that I haven't heard shit about her.

"And weren't you in that underwear commercial or something?" She asks curiously.

"Yeah, I was. And?" I snap back rather defensively.

"Oh, nothing, girl. Love your work," she says.

She seems fake as fuck to me. Like what the fuck she means, love your work??

I have no idea why I feel so hostile towards this girl, but I just do.

I wonder if Marshall has slept with her before?

Cause I'm definitely picking up on a certain vibe from her.

Like she don't like me either.

"So," Dina says curiously. "Are you two like, serious with each other?"

"Why would you ask me that?"

Like bitch, it ain't none of your goddamn business!!

"I'm sorry, girl, I don't mean to overstep. I'm just... Marshall is a very good friend of mine, he's basically like a brother to me, and I like to look out for him. I've never thought I'd see the day when he was with any other girl, other than Kim is all."

"I guess I get that," I smile.

Maybe I was wrong about her after all.

"Also, don't take this the wrong way, but... you just don't look like his usual type," she adds, and I immediately feel justified in not liking her.

"Not his type? What's that's supposed to mean?"

"Oh, I don't mean no disrespect! You're just... so different from what I'm used to seeing Marshall go after," she smiles at me ever so sweetly, and I can tell she's being fake as fuck.

I want so badly to just drag this bitch all over the floor, but I stop myself.

For all I know, Marshall and her might just have an actual professional relationship. And if that's the case, then imma be fucking with his job if I woop this bitch's ass or even come at her out of line. I don't wanna do that.