Pulling my sister closer, I place a gentle kiss on her forehead. "Promise me when you get older, you won't give away your heart so easily to someone who doesn't deserve it. Promise me, you'll love yourself more than you'll ever love someone else,"

She only tilted her head to the side. "What are you talking about, Selina? Are you on drugs?"

"Just promise me," I begged. Serafina rolled her eyes but nodded. "Okay, I promise,"

I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her small frame. Even though my sister and I wanted to bite each other sometimes, there were always moments when we showed the love we had for each other. I was here for her and she was here for me.

Feeling like you weren't enough fucking sucked, she was too innocent for that type of pain.

After she walked out, Dad came in shortly with a bag of takeout. The bag read Georgia Fried Chicken and my eyes widened. "Your mother said you weren't feeling well,"

The nearest Georgia Fried Chicken was two hours away from the manor and they had the best food. It was my favorite restaurant in the entire world but I didn't get it often.

"Oh, dad. You didn't have to do that," I said, my lips forming a frown. "There's a storm outside and you still went?"

"Of course I did," He said, and I offered him a smile, grabbing the bag. Looking through, I notice he got my exact order right and a satisfied smile appeared on my face.

"Are you alright, Selina?" Dad asked with a weak voice, and my vision grew blurry. Whenever someone asked if I was okay, I always broke down crying for some reason. When a tear fell, he cursed and wiped it away with his thumb. "What's wrong?"

I shook my head and shrugged. "I just started my period today,"

He nodded. "Why didn't your mother just say that? Give me one second," I watched as he walked away, soon returning with the iconic picnic basket of goods. There were snacks, beverages, and heating pads. Dad always made sure it was filled to the brim with our favorite snacks, after all, he had three girls in his house.

"The famous period basket," I chuckled, pulling out a bag of chips and some sprite. He asked if I wanted anything else but I only shook my head.

"Selina, you know I'm always here for you," He said and I started feeling better. He always knew what to say to make me happy. After a few minutes of talking, I grew tired and excused myself, heading out of the formal living room.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" He asked, and I halted my movements. Making my way, I place a kiss on his cheeks. "Thanks, Dad,"

 "Thanks, Dad,"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.