He sat next to you and placed his hand on your shoulder, "Why would you think that?"

"Naoya said...that you'll get tired of me." You replied softly.

"When?"

'Did that fucker contact her after our talk yesterday?' He wondered while clenching his fist.

"That day...in the car." You sniffled.

'Oh right, she did mention this the other day.'

"Sweetheart, don't believe anything that asshole told you. I'd never cheat, nor get tired of you." He said with a genuine smile.

"Then why *hiccup* why'd you take sooo long?" You asked.

"I...I had important stuff to take care of." He replied.

"You don't wanna tell me? Don't you trust me?"

"No, I do but...you know what? It's getting late, let's sleep." He said deriving the conversation.

"Then..." You quickly climbed on his lap, "...let me give you a lap dance."

He was caught off guard at how quick you got on him. He thought that you were passed the lap dance thing.

"I'll make you feel good." You whispered while grinding your hips on his obvious bulge.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and turned so that you were laying on the bed and he was on top of you.

The look in your eyes, were practically begging him to fuck you.

'Please don't look at me like that.' He buried his face on the crook of your neck and inhaled your scent.

He wanted to rail you right then and there, but...

"We can't..." He whispered, "...not tonight."

...he got off you and left the room closing the door behind him.

'Damn it! I hope she doesn't get too mad, but I can't take advantage of her. Not after all the shit she's been through in the past.' He thought while taking a seat on the couch.

A few minutes later, he heard music coming from the room and followed it.

There you were, still butt naked, now happily dancing to some song on your phone.

'I guess she isn't mad.' He thought leaning on the door frame.

"[Y/n] go to bed." He told you.

"Hmmm?" You turned to him, "...make me Daddy." You giggled and began to shake your ass at him.

He didn't say anything and just watched you. He was worried that you might fall and hurt yourself. Plus, you looked really hot shaking that ass, as if you didn't have a care in the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After like three songs, you passed out and he tucked you in.

"She finally exhausted herself." He sighed making his way to the bathroom.

He took off his clothes and stepped into the shower.

"Oh for fuck's sake!" He said in frustration as he stared at his throbbing cock.

It took all his strength to refuse your lap dance and maintain his composure. There was no way he could've accepted it, because he knew for a fact that he wouldn't have been able to control himself.

He opened the shower and stood under it. A soft sigh escaped his lips as the cold water touched his heated skin but unfortunately, the cold shower wasn't helping.