INTRODUCTION

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
POISONED APPLE
"I'm not her."
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

gif banner by nqzyalensky

LOADING . . .

NOW PLAYING: A LITTLE TASTE by SKYLER STONESTREET

1:47 ────|───── 3:36

|◁ II ▷|

VOLUME: ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

Before Katherine came along, there was MARY GILBERT, Damon Salvatore's first love. He was 20 years old at the time while she was 16. Stefan was only 13 years old back then, so there was no competition between them for her heart. Damon had her all to himself . . . until the tragic day when she passed.

HARPER LACY is Elena's cousin. Similar to Elena, she is one of Mystic Falls' golden girls. However, unlike Elena, she has social anxiety and would rather spend the day alone in her room than out partying any day. Harper's world gets flipped upside down when Elena starts dating the handsome and brooding Stefan Salvatore. With Stefan comes Damon, his dark and dangerous older brother, a person Harper wants nothing to do with. That's hard to do though when you happen to look almost exactly like one of Damon's past lovers. It also doesn't help that the two brothers are vampires.

Two hunky vampire brothers, and two beautiful cousins, what could go wrong?

Get ready, cause all's fair in love and war.

2:26 ───────|──3:36

|◁ II ▷|