Falling For Ya -- Hawks x Y/n

Hawks x Y/n

Part 2

"Falling For You"

            He pressed the button to the rooftop floor

            He pressed the button to the rooftop floor. We got out and my skin was directly hit with cold air. I took my little box-like container and pressed on the button, my thick jacket forming. I put it around me, carefully not hurting my bent wing as the other half of my wing was already pasted in my skin. "What are we doing here exactly?", I asked as I followed suit. "Leaving the building. I owe you an apology for getting you suspended and a drink. I admit, I was an idiot, not thinking", he said as his wings spreads itself. It was like watching an angel above, I was mesmerized to say the least. I really wanted to touch it as this point. "Come on", he offered his hand. "I can't fly Hawks, bent wing, remember?", I raised an eyebrow, tilted my head a little on the side. He chuckled, scratching the back of his neck. "I'll carry you", he offered, walking towards and then behind me. "What?", I asked and he scooped me right back, bridal style. "W-wait, I don't think this is a good idea", I wrapped my hands around his neck, he stiffened and looked away, but then he softly gazes at me. "What's not good about flying?", he smirked at me, and I giggled, rolling my eyes as to what he meant. Basically, he was telling me that I've been flying for as long as I can remember and that why do I think flying is not a good thing.

            He flew, carrying me closely as he pulled me against his chest, my head resting on the crook of his neck. I stared into the lights of the city, the beauty that is Fukuoka. It was amazing, how cities are like the sea of stars from up the sky.

            We landed on a balcony. "I don't think this is the bar", I said as I stepped inside. "Its not, its my apartment", he said to me and my jaw dropped at how it was massive and on top of a freaking tall building. "THIS. Is your apartment?!?", mine wasn't this big, nor was it any big for that matter. It just fit me, myself and I. "Yeah", he pushed me slightly towards the couch, urging me to sit down. I took of my jacket, pressing the button again and putting it on the coffee table on the side of the couch. "Wow, everything is beautiful. Carefully designed to match the winged hero, Hawks", I said, complimenting my surroundings. "Thank you. Shouldn't you be on the hospital, getting your wing checked?", he pointed directly at my wing while he poured wine onto two glasses. "Oh, right. Don't worry, I can heal it on my own", I swing my hands in circular motion, fire appearing on my palm. I gently bent my wing, and massages it with the fire. "That's amazing and it heals fast, wish I could do that. These wings, takes at least a day or so to recover", he sat on the couch, curling up his wings as he put my glass on the living room table. "Well, I WISH I have your wings, at least it grows back. Mine, doesn't. If it's too exposed in the cold or gets hit with an ice quirk, it gets destroyed and I'm forever impaled, not having the ability to fly", I took the glass once I was done with healing my wing and attaching it back to my skin. "They're beautiful", he stared at it, and I could feel my stomach twisting. "They are?", I looked away. "Yeah, they are", he gave me a smile. "They look like tattoos on your back", he said and I giggled as I looked at him, getting mesmerized like a little kid, seeing something amazing for the first time.