Just a Dream -- Present Mic x Y/n x Mirio

Present Mic x Y/n x Mirio

Part 1

"Just a Dream"

            Y/n is a third-year student alongside the big 3, namely, Mirio, Tamaki and Nejire

            Y/n is a third-year student alongside the big 3, namely, Mirio, Tamaki and Nejire. Well, she wasn't exactly with the big 3, since she was in the sidelines, but she's close to them. Her healing quirk wasn't very useful in combats like the other three and she was more suited in evacuations and treating wounded people. But she was a very big help with everyone, that is with the school nurse. Treating people was very hard, especially when there would be disasters and many casualties. She was also working part-time as a nurse in the local hospital of Musutafu City, Japan.

            She was quite the oddball, that girl. She was outgoing and pretty straightforward, at times, but somehow, she was also a little wild. If Nejire is graceful then, Y/n was definitely not. At the age of 18, she wanted to do everything a normal 18-year-old would do. Parties, drinks and all that. She wanted to do it all, except fall in love, but that didn't stop her from doing so, especially not with the Voice Hero: Present Mic. If she were really honest, she didn't even know when it started that she had a major crush on one of the teachers of the school she goes to. Maybe because he was fun and funny, but also maybe because he's hot when he's serious and not being goofy. I'm losing my mind. It wasn't a fan thing; it was truly a love thing. I didn't want to fall in love and now I'm here, falling over him. Out of all the people I could fall in love with, why him? She thought to herself as she admired the hero from afar. "What's on your mind?", Mirio asked her as she was drifting off elsewhere. "Oh nothing, just how stupid I am", she said. "Why stupid? And since when were you stupid", he muttered as he looked at her. "I'm in love with someone way above my age, someone I can't have and someone out of my reach. On a scale of one to ten, how stupid am I now?", she asked, jokingly, she didn't exactly think that anyone would answer her honestly. "Maybe a seven, or an eight", Nejire said as she approached the table, with Tamaki. "See? Even Nejire think so", she said, complaining to Mirio, who was now quiet. "I think it's fine to be in love with someone above your age. It doesn't really matter", Tamaki said, sitting beside her. "What if that someone is the someone you can never be in love with?", she asked them, her question was quite confusing. "You mean you can't fall in love with them, because they're married?", Nejire asked. "God no, he doesn't seem to be and he doesn't wear any ring, but he is definitely someone I shouldn't be in love with", she pasted her face down the table, mumbling in despair. "Whatever or whoever it is, age doesn't really matter in love, status doesn't even matter, too. Whether he be single or in love with someone else, no one can choose who they fall for", Mirio spoke in such words that lifted her sorrows. She looked up to him as he said those words and her mood shifted. "Oh Mirio!", she hugged him so tightly, jumping on to him like a weird kitten. "That's why I love you so much! Thank you for lifting this weird heart of mine", she exclaimed, almost crying. Mirio accidentally activated his quirk and she fell on the ground. He was flustered and happy when she hugged him like that. "I'M SORRY!", he shouted, picking her up. "I'm fine", she giggles and they all ate lunch together after that.