I'm a Believer -- Hawks x Y/n

Hawks x Y/n

Part 1

"I'm a Believer"

            I woke up with a massive headache and a feather tugging at me

            I woke up with a massive headache and a feather tugging at me. "Mom! Five more minutes", I mumbled under my sleep. My face was half covered with the pillow that I was hugging. At the time, I didn't know it was a feather tugging at me as I continued to grumble and groan. "Mom! Seriously, enough!", I said burying my face in the pillow as I waved her off. Suddenly, I remembered that my mom doesn't live with me. And if she were really here, she'd be shouting and throwing things at me for waking up late, rather than tugging at my shoulder. "Mom?", I opened my eyes, wide as I knew there was an intruder at my house. I sat up and realize that I was naked and there was a shirt lying on the floor, but I was too sleepy to even notice that it wasn't mine.

            I got off the bed, tiptoeing as I heard voices in the living room. The feather flew away and I slowly walked without any weapons on me. I was sleepy as hell, had a massive headache and didn't know if I was being robbed. "AAAAA, THERE'S AN INTRUDER IN MY HOUSE!", I shouted, startling a man who was cooking, without a shirt on and only an apron. "Wait? I'm a hero!", I recalled and looked at the man who was staring at me with a confused look. I swung my hands in a circular motion and fireballs appeared. "Who are you and what are you doing here?", I asked him as positioned myself in a fighting stance, fireballs on my palms. "First of all, don't shout, you startled me. Second of all, this isn't your house, this is my apartment", I disperse the fireballs and looked at my surroundings. He's right, this isn't my house. For a second, I thought it was. I turned my attention to him and sat on one of the kitchen stools. "Ugh, my head", I groaned, putting my hands on my head, massaging it lightly. "Here, for the headache. You're quite the drinker", he gave me some medicine for my head and some water, along with a smug face look. "What happened?", I asked him, still touching the side of my head as it kept twitching in pain. "Let me ask you this first, you don't know my name?", he turned back to his cooking, bacons and egg to be precise, some toasted bread and... I seem to smell coffee. "Oh, I know who you are. Currently the No. 2, Pro Hero, Hawks. I'm more surprise that you know who I am", I chugged down the rest of my water and sighed loudly, resting my head on the counter. "Nyx, the dragonfly hero. L/n Y/n. I know who you are to. In fact, you told me", he set down a plate with what he was cooking, breads and some Fox Coffee. "Yes! My favorite!', I exclaimed and drank the coffee, almost chugging it completely. "Okay, that's enough. Eat", Hawks said as he pulled the coffee out of my hands and out of my mouth. "Wait, did you just say my real name?", I wasn't paying that much attention when I saw my favorite coffee in the morning, but when I did recall him saying my name, I froze. Nobody knows my real name. I've kept that identity to myself, because I insisted on doing so. For the sake of my family, because if someone or villains to be exact, knew my name, they would go for my family for sure. "Yeah, why?", my heart was pounding. How can I be so stupid as to share that?!? "NO, no! Nobody knows my name. I- I shouldn't have told you that. Damn it, what did I drink last night?", I grabbed my head, hid my face. "Takami Keigo", he muttered and I was confused. "What?", I tilted my head in question. "Takami Keigo, my name. Nobody knows it, except for the Hero Commission and now, you", he gave me a soft smile as he sat down on the opposite side and started digging in on his food. "And we drank a bottle of whiskey, which you, kind of, drank it all. You were pretty wild last night, but then, I guess, I was too", I couldn't believe what I was staring at.